Thread: Oh no what's going to happen to pvp D:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Oh no what's going to happen to pvp D:

Ok so this topic is about how much bears have evolved! I love how he dps on bear has really increased. But the thing is, is it to powerful for pvp? I have just seen a bear with different items looked like a sewer shield and lv56-60 equipment. His dps was destructive, I'm not listing his name but his dps was 340. Geez, I have looked at the other birds and I have seen 280-310. Wow this bear has made me think bears are not weak at all! But the thing is how is this going to effect pvp? I think once they have you with beckon, minus well forget spamming lol. I would like some str bears to post the dps. Yes this bear was str. So if you could post a pic to see all these amazing damage pics. Also if anyone has been pvping with bears that have high damage/dps, please post what you have experienced against or with. I would also like to see a lv56-61 bear to pvp me. Shout out to the bears! Ty all!
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

I don't think the club has too much skill damage, so I wouldn't worry that much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

yeah, i agree with otu, bears are still defeatable, just the stomp

Forum Adept ExperimentNebulaCore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default My str bear pvp at lvl 30-37 experience

Well in my view as a str bear, I had my ice berg set and 2 hand iceberg frozen long sword for pvp. My dps is 135, with rage 185. Yes str bear can take out a warbird and pallys and int mage and archer, etc exept bears cuz of beackon.... anywase yes str bear is good, but not so good at a 3 verse me... becausw no time to buff. My str bear in pvp can just do beakon and stomp then the person I'm fighting is pretty much dead.
    Aznhmoobyang 66, endgame pvper Aznbboynebula 65, suicidal toon on leaderboard experimentkai 12 pvper and more toons not gonn list