Thread: concerning skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default concerning skills

What effects skill damage? I notice it scales from the base.Its painfully obvious that it happens independently upgrading the skill, but is there a particular stat? Example-Does any engineer rely on INT to raise skill damage? Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elgar View Post
    What effects skill damage? I notice it scales from the base.Its painfully obvious that it happens independently upgrading the skill, but is there a particular stat? Example-Does any engineer rely on INT to raise skill damage? Thanks in advance.
    Yes unfortunately the only state worth raising is your own main char specific stat..

Engi - Int
    Com - Str
    Op - Dex

I see to many new players thinking that they work the same as in PL with even stats through all three but all this is doing is holding them back.. atm no point in using Duel-Stats as this is not how SL was put together.. still makes me think how in the world are.they going to be able to work out PVP as we all have same stats and able to use best gear easily.. will be good to see what the Devs have planned

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Yes unfortunately the only state worth raising is your own main char specific stat..

Engi - Int
    Com - Str
    Op - Dex

I see to many new players thinking that they work the same as in PL with even stats through all three but all this is doing is holding them back.. atm no point in using Duel-Stats as this is not how SL was put together.. still makes me think how in the world are.they going to be able to work out PVP as we all have same stats and able to use best gear easily.. will be good to see what the Devs have planned
    You mean dual stats as in more than one? Well anyway, I get your rant but my question was basically INT=engineer skill damage, DEX=Operative skill damage, STR=Commando skill damage, true or false? If false, what does?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

@AP

True
    Nourish 36 Engineer | Glu 36 Commando | Tacticz 36 Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Whatever skill increases your weapon damage also increases your skill damage/healing.

Weapons are the biggest contributors to damage, and thus, contribute most to your skill damage/healing.

Big, slow damaging weapons like Rifles are better at improving your skill damage than faster guns.