Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A bit aggravated - Reputation System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

i had 10 for the first few weeks lol
    all of a sudden i get some...

otu, i think i gave you some rep points the first day...gave them to 5 different people right when it came out rofl
    how many points can you get and lose at one time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Eh wounded haters gonna hate... Again if a rep system was placed in the games itself then it would make sense all together. Again this rep system breaks down to somone spending more hours here than in game,

Do not sweat the small stuff wounded, there are peeps who are going to be jealous of your rep here and in game activity, if they want it so bad let em work for it.

A neg mark means your doing somthing right, just like in sales your going to get 6 no and 4 yes out of ten, work threw the nay sayers dont let em get ya down, they thrive on your responses they get joy out of your misery, never let em see ya sweat!!!

XD
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
    Eh wounded haters gonna hate... Again if a rep system was placed in the games itself then it would make sense all together. Again this rep system breaks down to somone spending more hours here than in game,

Do not sweat the small stuff wounded, there are peeps who are going to be jealous of your rep here and in game activity, if they want it so bad let em work for it.

A neg mark means your doing somthing right, just like in sales your going to get 6 no and 4 yes out of ten, work threw the nay sayers dont let em get ya down, they thrive on your responses they get joy out of your misery, never let em see ya sweat!!!

XD
    Nice Necro Hadassa