Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Advertisement, we want new Champions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Arcane Legends Advertisement, we want new Champions

Today Sts updated Call of Champion to advertise Arcane Legends.

Now, I already play Arcane Legends and I'm pretty sure the people at Call of Champions already knows of the game.

We want a real update, where we get a couple of new characters.

Why can't you make a new game and update it just as much as you do Arcane Legends?
    Last edited by Justg; 07-21-2016 at 10:57 AM. Reason: less drama

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We understand you want new content and characters.

Arcane Legends happens to be a much better performer than Call of Champions, which is why we devote our resources there.

We are considering ways to devote more to Call of Champions as well, but we are a business, and need to make decisions based on revenue potential.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

We still want new Champions..
    You can update Arcane Legends, but CoC needs updates too. It's much better then Arcane Legends and its ur newest game.
    MMORPGS don't need any updates but MOBAS do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We understand you want new content and characters.

Arcane Legends happens to be a much better performer than Call of Champions, which is why we devote our resources there.

We are considering ways to devote more to Call of Champions as well, but we are a business, and need to make decisions based on revenue potential.
    Justg, I am lucky enough to be not only working the Tokyo Game Show, but co-heading up the gaming events at the Okinawa Comic Con and earlier this year had them agree to host a Call of Champions tournament back when you had ParaDigm, Apok, and the other partnered streamers. The event is coming up in October. Is this still a good idea to continue to move forward with or should I pull the plug? I am down to the wire, but no response from STS on if you want pictures or anything to promote the game in Asia. This is a free chance to promote the game, just give me some ideas and what your plan is for the future on this game. The stage still has a place for STS to promote with either a banner or some sort of promotional material, but time is running out and I am under pressure to finalize everything soon. Hope this chance helps support the game.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iiimardiv For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I really hope they represent at the Tokyo Game Show with call of champions. They could potentially get funding for the game from some japanese company. Especially since vainglory is so popular. There's bound to be a company trying to contest the mobile moba market. This could be CoC's big break!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Legallyblonde For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legallyblonde View Post
    I really hope they represent at the Tokyo Game Show with call of champions. They could potentially get funding for the game from some japanese company. Especially since vainglory is so popular. There's bound to be a company trying to contest the mobile moba market. This could be CoC's big break!
    I sent an email per the message I received from justg several days ago, but no answer as they are probably tied up on other things. As I had a final deadline of Sept 1st I stuck my neck out on this one. I agree this would have been an awesome chance for STS considering it cost nothing for them and was totally free knowing they are a small company trying to build the mobile gaming scene. Unfortunately, everything is now out of my hands. I will push it at the Apple sponsors table and hopefully at least some people will play and download the game, but having a big tournament of Call of Champions like we saw on the awesome ad for the Apple commercial is only a dream of the past now. I will post some pics in this forum on the Call of Champions gaming at the event in October and you will all be surprised at what this could have been. See everyone in a couple weeks at the TGS & keep supporting STS and all they do for the mobile gamers.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to iiimardiv For This Useful Post: