Thread: [The Pulse Organization] A Unification of All Guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Exclamation [The Pulse Organization] A Unification of All Guilds

Hey everyone!
    I have seen so many guilds being formed!
    So I have decided to create a unification of guilds, a greater power.
    I want to create an organization, basically a sub-clan or a status.
    Anyone is welcome to join, you can be in a guild already, because this is not really a guild.
    For the sake of the organization, please don't mention guilds or any feuds.
    Think of us, as an Order.
    We are all friends, add and maybe one day you will need asistance and will have a brother or sister to call for help.

Here are some goals for the organization:

-I named this Pulse, in order for us to realize what an MMO actually is.
    We are an organization, not family and our goals are SIMPLE.

-We enjoy the game, and have the fun of what a real MMO is.
    No complications, no ranks, no names, nothing hard.

-If you are already in a guild and are leader, please don't say my guild is with you. This is for each person to agree themselves.

-We strive to raise the next generation. We bring new light to those new dedicated players that arise.

-There are no leaders or ranks. All is part of our organization and all are equal.
    Anyone can host an event and anyone can represent our organization.
    Just remember, what you do reflects what we are and what we are reflects who you are known as. Even though I decided to create this, I will be a part of the organization like everyone else who joins and takes on the status.

-Pulse is a body of upholders. We have no head or hand or leg. We have hearts and souls and we have particles, together unified as a powerful force.

-Your loyalty is to your current guild. Pulse is simply an organization, not a group of family with complete loyalty and kindness.

-We will have events and get-togethers.

-Pulse accepts all players, who abide by rules and have a TRUE and REAL drive to help Pocket Legends and allow more to succeed and less to fail.

-And our most important goal: realizing what the true MMO brings us, nothing such as meetings but simply a fun game and lifestyle. Some hangouts at the Shadow Caves on Friday Nights, and a lot of fun.

To join, reply here and remember, joining is an honor and a priviledge.

So let all troubles in the world fade away and simply watch the fragile throbbing pulse of adventure, mystery, and power.
    Last edited by Whirlzap; 09-04-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Coalitions

I play the mmo "City of "Heroes" which has coalitions, or groups of guilds, all of which agree to join. The guilds (super groups, as they're called in CoH) can then battle in PvP "raids". The raids are schelduled and agreed uppon by both sides. I think a similar system would enhance the Star Legends experience on a few levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Ooops.....

Also, I just realized that this thread was focused on PL... Sorry, I am have been known to pull an occasional noob stunt..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Wait, it's Just an organization? :/ whatever, I'm still in lol, if you accept me?