Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekly Update | 7/21/16 | Occupy Windmoore Event, Arcane Egg Rotation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Please add portal time to 1 minutes not 30s because Jarl Portal currently spawn when we still fight mob or boss & unfortunately we can't get them both. Sometimes I found the portal was spawn in the middle of nowhere on map when I farming. I really hope u can check this bug, thx

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zikovsky View Post
    Please add portal time to 1 minutes not 30s because Jarl Portal currently spawn when we still fight mob or boss & unfortunately we can't get them both. Sometimes I found the portal was spawn in the middle of nowhere on map when I farming. I really hope u can check this bug, thx
    The 30 second timer is not a bug, it is intentionally that length to increase the intensity of the event and prevent other exploits. Hopefully you never miss one, but it spawns so frequently you should see another one pretty quickly.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    A fix for getting kicked out of tombs also?
    We're not able to repro this, how often is it happening? Can you help with reproducible steps?

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We're not able to repro this, how often is it happening? Can you help with reproducible steps?

Thanks!
    It happened to my team twice today, seems when you run the same maps repeatedly, (I have seen this before when other events were live) is when my team saw this issue. My team uses "quit to menu" often then play to zone back to a town, or near the start of kt4 or km3. When this started, the game showed that my team had dispursed, but when trying to reparty them, the game said already in party. We had to type /partyleave in order for the issue be corrected, and then reparty, all ok then. Hope this helps
    Avy
    12-2012

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

hello sts why drop rate very very suck, as you said luck help get better loot but even me try increasing my luck with combo elixir , luck elixir , lepre , arlorian ring and mishi pet until now got none house deed, can u just increase a little da drop rate lol now feel boring with this event because da items drop from jarl so rubbish !!!!!
    Last edited by galileogalilei; 07-23-2016 at 02:19 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to galileogalilei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried soloing kt4 tomb but it isn't working some players can still join the map. Anyone experiencing this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The 30 second timer is not a bug, it is intentionally that length to increase the intensity of the event and prevent other exploits. Hopefully you never miss one, but it spawns so frequently you should see another one pretty quickly.
    Okay, I will accept that. Nice event anyway, thx for give us a chance to upgrade our furniture inventory slot without some plat. Can't wait ur next innovative event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I am very confused with luck system here.... Some things require lepre,luck kit,egg ring and so on... But some are use all this but pray you dont re roll cause items drop only that way.... Or use nothing best way to loot something.... What is that all? Shouldn't it be simple? Lepre gives luck for loot and all the other luck items and pets,what is this secret mambo jambo?
    Plus only only house deed drop i saw in pt was lepre only... So please explain your luck system so i dont waste my gold and time anymore. Thank you
    Last edited by saphirae; 07-23-2016 at 07:46 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to saphirae For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saphirae View Post
    I am very confused with luck system here.... Some things require lepre,luck kit,egg ring and so on... But some are use all this but pray you dont re roll cause items drop only that way.... Or use nothing best way to loot something.... What is that all? Shouldn't it be simple? Lepre gives luck for loot and all the other luck items and pets,what is this secret mambo jambo?
    Plus only only house deed drop i saw in pt was lepre only... So please explain your luck system so i dont waste my gold and time anymore. Thank you
    Hai buddy, after my bad experience with jarl boss i can tell u now house deed drop really not related with lepre or luck elixir something like that, maybe da system same as open lock crate no need lepre for get better loot, because as you know me already play da event from start until now lol with luck elixir , combo elixir , lepre , arlorian ring and mishi pet but guess wat i got lol all trash such 2k golds, 25 furnishing inventory slots, 1 house slot , end table , large gold pie , medium gold pie , small gold pie, wanted poster ( got one only ), jarl gold chest , jarl silver chest , small window , cottage candle , rubby , amethys , sunrise bouquet , tavern barrel etc .
    The only good thing from this event is thanks for sts removing upkeep and free furnishing inventory slots lol . And last dont waste ur plats or golds for buying luck elixir it not worked at all , now all u can try is kill as much as u can or stop running event .
    Last edited by galileogalilei; 07-24-2016 at 02:18 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to galileogalilei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elitwarrio View Post
    Luck lix help loots house deeds?
    Yes it does.
    it doesnt help lol justg
    Last edited by galileogalilei; 07-24-2016 at 02:55 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to galileogalilei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Yeah now am broke for bought that luck elixir....now am farmin with my lepre only for this event...*i wanna ask: if we cant make bar full till end of event so we must pay the upkeep again?
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by galileogalilei View Post
    Hai buddy, after my bad experience with jarl boss i can tell u now house deed drop really not related with lepre or luck elixir something like that, maybe da system same as open lock crate no need lepre for get better loot, because as you know me already play da event from start until now lol with luck elixir , combo elixir , lepre , arlorian ring and mishi pet but guess wat i got lol all trash such 2k golds, 25 furnishing inventory slots, 1 house slot , end table , large gold pie , medium gold pie , small gold pie, wanted poster ( got one only ), jarl gold chest , jarl silver chest , small window , cottage candle , rubby , amethys , sunrise bouquet , tavern barrel etc .
    The only good thing from this event is thanks for sts removing upkeep and free furnishing inventory slots lol . And last dont waste ur plats or golds for buying luck elixir it not worked at all , now all u can try is kill as much as u can or stop running event .
    Yes indeed i agree. Ran in all combinations full luck or totally without luck all same... And for sure killed jarl over 400 times thaths why i asked. Am full of furniture but still no house ehehe. I am lucky Luke with unlucky luck ahahaja
    And yes the best thing is really no more upkeep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by galileogalilei View Post
    it doesnt help lol justg
    Yes it does not work hehe
    Maybe its me but a little better items at Jarl i get without any luck items,with re-rolls i got worst cheapest things heheh
    Still not done so ill try bit more.
    Good luck to everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Is there any chance that the drop rate could be increased just a little bit? have farmed the jarl what seems like hundreds of times, (prob 75-100) and have had no good drops. But all in all great update.