Thread: PVP confusion

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default PVP confusion

I really love playing pvp, and i have read the pvp etiquette posted by conradin so that i can know how to deal with pvp players.
    But upon playing on a very long time on PVP, I got frustrated on how people act on pvp.
    when you beat them, they will say lag, no buffs and lots excuses.
    now to be fair you will not rush unless go has been signal, however others really take advantage and rush you,
    i believe on pvp, there should be no go signal, to prevent anger on every player side.
    we are on pvp and we dont need a signal to battle.
    so for me rushing would be fair,
    question why are we on PVP to kill right?
    its like when you play basketball do you need to say to your enemy hey im going to shoot the ball say go
    on counter strike hey say go,
    well this is my opinion on pvp,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I prefer the fight signal. It keeps fights fair(er). However, sometimes its not neccesary. Like if you and some other person are running toward each other while putting on buffs. hehe. But if go was not used, excuses would be made like crazy. Oh it was lag. oh i didnt have buffs. Even if NOBODY used "go", i def. would still use it. You cant figure out whos better when one person sneaks up (it totally is possible xD) on you and kills you instantly. Some people like go fights because everybody has an equal chance of winning at the start. however if you sneak up on somebody....IMHO the kill isnt very honorable.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yeah its not honorable but will it be counted as honorable kill on your kd ratio?
    fight signal is good if all pvpiers are following it, but its not the scenario, for example on lvl 10 pvp, if a twink dex bear saw a bird or a mage, no fight signal they will kill it because they know the mere fact that those mages and birds wont be able to kill them.
    its like its pvp signal is not needed , come on you enter pvp game then expect for a signal fight?
    more and more are playing pvp, yeah different builds, different contradictions of every classes, but you wont blame a player if they rush you, since your on a pvp chamber, example will you say go to a mob , like say go cockroach, then cockroach response go, i bet not right?
    TBH some players are quiting PL because of this attitude, well we have different opinions on pvp,