Thread: Achievements?!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy0502:404614

I like what your thinking, but when you say "if it goes bad for them they might just go run off" i dont really know what you mean. I was saying like if you die during the level of the boss, u failed to get that achievement. But i wouldnt just leave cause i failed to get that achievement, i would stay to the end to try to get a different achievement.

P.S. i love the "over 9000" thats so legit lol
    Like let's say a player is trying to get an achievement that requires them to defeat Miner without dying. If the player is being attacked by Miner and is very low on health, he might just run out of the area and have the Miner reset just so he doesn't lose his chance on earning the achievement.

Same with Guardian. A player would run away from it when low on health so they didn't have to do the whole instance over again.

I'm not saying everyone would do this but of course some will. I would be irritated if someone in my party did this.

EDIT: Uzikrabd, the revive 50 total players would only be unlocked by engineers. I just threw out a class-specific achievement as an example.
    Last edited by Carth; 09-05-2011 at 06:35 PM.
    Current Sig by
    SL Elite Death Squad