Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes PART 2 (7/22/2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

GUYS JUST RELAX THERE AND WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. YOUR ARGUING ABOUT THAT CURSE AND NOX WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THEM. JUST SIT THERE. WAIT FOR THE UPDATE THEN TEST IT OUT. SIMPLE AS THAT

Sent from my 8050E using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    It's hilarious how y'all know more about the games mechanics than a developer
    We play their game and they don't play their game. This is how it comes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keith78 View Post
    GUYS JUST RELAX THERE AND WAIT FOR THE UPDATE. YOUR ARGUING ABOUT THAT CURSE AND NOX WITHOUT EVEN TRYING THEM. JUST SIT THERE. WAIT FOR THE UPDATE THEN TEST IT OUT. SIMPLE AS THAT

Sent from my 8050E using Tapatalk
    There was a bug that resulted in 2x nox damage that is basically buff that devs are going ti buff rogues now and basically they were getting farmed still by mages with curse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Aren't you a mage? Good to hear that from a mage if i had a thank button I'd click it but ran out of thanks
    No other mages like to hear that rogues are buffed? I'm a Mage and i just want balance, this buff will not help at all rogues will still be replaced by mages
    Correct I am a mage. I am always supporting balance but sometimes the proposed "fix" from STS is ridiculous. More damage just makes them 1v1 kings as any hits they fire are blocked in a clash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    Correct I am a mage. I am always supporting balance but sometimes the proposed "fix" from STS is ridiculous. More damage just makes them 1v1 kings as any hits they fire are blocked in a clash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look i don't even see any fix from this buff
    1) if they hit the juggernaut tank he will not break so it's basically the same as before buff.
    2) Curse will just kill a nox rogue easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

It's hilarious how you are talking about curse yet you never tried, ask a rogue to nox you and curse her in PVP then time the damage by 3-4 not sure if its 5 since the poison spreads, i don't use curse that much either but i used to use it when rogues were actually being used in clashes.
    I play both classes LMAO rogue less now but I play both ...seriously asking for one class to be buffed endlessly isn't balance it's going to further imbalance the game but go ahead keep on while we're at it they should Nerf mages damage and all their skills especially shield and Nerf tanks HP and armor and totally take jugg out as its inconvenient to rogues anything else? Just tell me if I missed anything!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I play both classes LMAO rogue less now but I play both ...seriously asking for one class to be buffed endlessly isn't balance it's going to further imbalance the game but go ahead keep on while we're at it they should Nerf mages damage and all their skills especially shield and Nerf tanks HP and armor and totally take jugg out as its inconvenient to rogues anything else? Just tell me if I missed anything!
    What are you crying about? Go ask any top player in pvp if they even clash with rogues in maxed clashes, I'm not even saying nerf this or that but this buff is just not helpful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Imbalance is now and it's since few weeks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Look i don't even see any fix from this buff
    1) if they hit the juggernaut tank he will not break so it's basically the same as before buff.
    2) Curse will just kill a nox rogue easily.
    What do you think they are called tanks for? So you want rogues to one shot tanks now as they already are doing with mages? lmao

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DAmage126 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Imbalance is now and it's since few weeks...
    So it wasn't unbalanced when rogues were destroying every class? You know the first three years of the game.....now it's rogues getting killed and all you see is crying. A buff for rogues won't balance anything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Right now it seems quite ignorant (don't wanna use a more harsh word bc rules), that rogues are using curse as an excuse, denying a buff to their class. This buff would increase the damage per tick, not the amount of ticks from nox bolt, therefore making no difference to the amount of damage from curse. I can't fathom why rogues don't want this buff.

Why in the world don't you want this buff?
    Ign - Coolguymage

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAmage126 View Post
    What do you think they are called tanks for? So you want rogues to one shot tanks now as they already are doing with mages? lmao
    Did i ever say they should 1 shot? I'm talking about rogues should have a chance to break through juggernaut, not in 1vs1 but in 5vs5 with all the damage income

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

it was pretty obvious that intrepd is a rogue by the way he refers to rogues as "Us" lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    I suggest you to ask twink mages why twink mages doesn't have dot skill in their attacks. And I am saying again you don't know much about curse because you are making some assumptions which are not true. If mages charge their shield it counters curse (only charged shield, nilbog maybe other pet not sure about it ) and good mages will not use curse until their opponent shield is down. And mages are not using curse in endgame because of long cool down. Area it covers is so low. Mages can deal way more damage if they don't use curse.

So this nox is certainly a buff and I hope it will not upset the balance for twinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Befs View Post
    Right now it seems quite ignorant (don't wanna use a more harsh word bc rules), that rogues are using curse as an excuse, denying a buff to their class. This buff would increase the damage per tick, not the amount of ticks from nox bolt, therefore making no difference to the amount of damage from curse. I can't fathom why rogues don't want this buff.

Why in the world don't you want this buff?
    Because curse mechanics were not explained fully. It's designed to be extremely effective against DoT, which includes nox. If suddenly nox is doing more damage, sorcerers will use curse to make sure we don't use nox. So again, this isn't a buff but a nerf.

We've already has this exact buff anyways and I know exactly what happened.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAmage126 View Post
    it was pretty obvious that intrepd is a rogue by the way he refers to rogues as "Us" lmao
    I have a rogue and a mage i quit the rogue once they became useless and started playing a mage a while ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

So it wasn't unbalanced when rogues were destroying every class? You know the first three years of the game.....now it's rogues getting killed and all you see is crying. A buff for rogues won't balance anything
    I Didn't said it was. It wasn't and now here is no balance as well. My main is tank and its since i play game. I had mage and rogue but i deleted it last time i quitted game. They dont cry, they ask to balance all 3 of classes and we all just see this buff isn't so useful. As for mage and tank nerf in pvp it wasn't needed.
    Last edited by resurrected; 07-22-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have a rogue and a mage i quit the rogue once they became useless and started playing a mage a while ago
    ok buddy you can sit down now let the others talk ur bringing alot of false information into this thread and its not helping anyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Because curse mechanics were not explained fully. It's designed to be extremely effective against DoT, which includes nox. If suddenly nox is doing more damage, sorcerers will use curse to make sure we don't use nox. So again, this isn't a buff but a nerf.

We've already has this exact buff anyways and I know exactly what happened.
    SO basically you're mad because this will make sorcerers change their mindset and use curse more. This makes no sense since we could do exactly that right now. Also wouldn't mages using curse create an opportunity for the tank / mage since they'll receive less damage?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but right now it looks like this wouldn't make any difference with the actual function of curse vs. not bolt.

All this would do is make a mage a proper counter to the rogue, a rogue a counter to the tank, and so on. Isn't that balance?
    Ign - Coolguymage

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Befs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I don't know but you think it's funny? I have a rogue but i quit it so i turned to a mage once they became useless.
    Mhmmmm.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
    ok buddy you can sit down now let the others talk ur bringing alot of false information into this thread and its not helping anyone.
    I have the right to talk just like anyone else, what false informations? Cant you see that most of who's agreeing about this buff are mages? Because they know it will just kill rogues anyways and rogues do not want this buff.