Hey folks! I am not the best at arts, which is why i am asking you for help. Of course there will be a price for the winner.
I have a facebook page named "Pokemongo Wien" and i need a cover photo (851x315) and a profil picture (160x160). My first thought is a famous landmark of my city, which is Vienna (called WIEN in german) such as the Stephansdom with cool looking pokemon inserted but EVERY good idea is very welcome!! It would be nice if says "@pokemongoinwien" anywhere so that people know how to find my page on facebook!
To further clearify, it is my aim to post pokemon memes, tipps and specified events where players meet to play pokemon together.

I hope there are some people who joina and please make sure that the pictures have a high resolution! For further questions just reply to the thread.

Once you have entered all rights of the pictures obey to me.

1. place: 100k gold (if 4 or more players enter ill raise the sum to 200k)

I would need the pictures as soon as possible so ill choose Tuesday 26th July 2pm (UTC +01:00) as deadline. (the earlier, the better)
Everyone who enters pls leave ign, mine is KDR, pretty well known in game, so you the winner surely gets his price thx!