Thread: New To PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New To PL

Hey, I just started pocket legends and so far its pretty fun, I went with a dual spec warbird (i think thats what its called) so my stats are like 14/14 right now, and I have some questions.

1. Are Warbirds/Dual specs whatever I am still good?
    2. What exactly is it, a warbird or a dual spec? LOL.
    3. What should I be using? A bow till level 25ish and then switch to a sword/shield? And What armor do I use, warrior or archer?
    4. What should I buy with platinum? I DL apps and delete them afterwards, so i have about 15 or so platinum
    5. Anyone wanna add me as a friend? Dugtrio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

1. Depends on you. You should be a warbird if you do solo runs to have armor to survive. But I prefer to be a Dex bird in the earlier levels cause you can kill your enemy more faster and you shouldn't worry about dieing if you have a good team.

2. Duel spec is a more used and shorter name

3. That is a good idea. Around 25 the enemies get harder and stronger. So you could use some armor. I would prefer the Dex armor for the hit and don't worry about dieing cause you can wear the wing for armor.

4. Don't use your platinum to buy any weapons and armor cause in m opinion they are not as good as the tradable/lootable items and you shouldn't buy vanity until the later levels (45-55). You should spend your platinum to get dungeons/campaigns so you can get to the higher levels.

5. Of course I would add you!

Hope this helped you in anyway. And welcome to pocket legends! Also check out star legends it is a pretty awesome game! If you need any help or advice with anything, add any of my IGN's in my sig.
    Last edited by Unxtoxic; 08-28-2011 at 04:34 AM.
    MAINS: L56 Ursan xkiilzx, L55 Avian Unxtoxic, L55 Spellcaster Nonxtoxic, L10 Avian Merchant Toxicmerchant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I was thinking of a build where I get enough str for the warrior armor and then just pump the rest in dex, what do you think I should cap my str at?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. With the new update, warbirds at the highest levels are extremely strong. Different people have different opinions on birds, at the highest levels (and particularly soloing) then a bird without str dies quickly (so I'm defo a fan of wars birds). At early levels I just stayed in large groups and went with a dexbird and changed to warbird at higher levels.
    2. Dual spec is using stats in more than one area (i.e. not just dex but perhaps str and dex, as in the case of a war bird).
    3. Bow is really good in a group, particularly if weak armour means you die quickly on close contact. In terms of armour (and mainly at high levels) you'll find loadouts to be useful - so you can quickly shift between defensive and offensive equipment to suit the fights you are in.
    4. Rings are my only platinum gear. Stick to drops our the balefort consignment areas for gear.
    Good luck
    Zaghorakis - level 60 bear | Arczaghorakis - level 60 bird | Enczaghorakis - level 60 enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey there welcome to Pocket Legends!

I am not a expert at war birds, sense I mainly use mages. Currently I have a level 43 Mage, and I was wondering if you wanted to add me you can, my username is Wilddar. I would be happy to help you level as well. All I wanted to do is welcome you, and I hope you have a pleasant experience on pocket legends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi please add me devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Welcome to pocket legend friend I will add you my ign is geotaciukin look forward to helping you grow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyman View Post
    Hi please add me devs
    lol