Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About rogue's Buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default About rogue's Buff

I'd like to say some things about this #Topic, I'll try be as clear as posible quitting the drama, Let's try together to give our developers an idea about what could be really helpfull without making the rogues the KIlling Machines that used to be.

• Make Rogue's Razor Shield Inmune to any DoT and 55% Damage Reduction ( This would be really helpfull since Razor Shield just long 8 Seconds )

• Make Rogue's Pierce heal 15% at attack instead 10%

• Increase Heal by Heal's pack ( An buffing a little bit the mana that it grants )

Those are my thoughs, with those buff a rogue wouldn't be a killing machine and we will be a Competitive class again

I am open to sugerences.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Im 100% for this one this should not effect the othere classis and should help rouges

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Im 100% for this one this should not effect the othere classis and should help rouges
    Thanks! If you have another suggestion, please reply it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts

I still am for adding to the cannon of rogue's, not the glass. I would rather see more damage upgrades.

Not trying to somehow create drama, that's how I personally like to play the rogue class.

P.S. Are dragon hunter blades / Glint bow ok for PvP? And which is better?
    Last edited by Befs; 07-24-2016 at 11:03 AM.
    Ign - Coolguymage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

If options 2 and 3, then would need to implement both. Just one or the other would not be a strong enough buff for rogue. If option 1, then it's only option 1, correct? I only ask, because all three combined are too powerful.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If options 2 and 3, then would need to implement both. Just one or the other would not be a strong enough buff for rogue. If option 1, then it's only option 1, correct? I only ask, because all three combined are too powerful.
    Are the 3 combined, I mean SP are just giving 10% heal by attack and 5% more isn't the big deal, and again the Heal's skill buff is just a "Small" buff not asking to buffing it to 40% heal by pack, maybe just 10% more than actual heal and the mana that it grants is just too low IMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    Are the 3 combined, I mean SP are just giving 10% heal by attack and 5% more isn't the big deal, and again the Heal's skill buff is just a "Small" buff not asking to buffing it to 40% heal by pack, maybe just 10% more than actual heal and the mana that it grants is just too low IMO
    All three combined is way too much. I would suggest picking and choosing. The razor shield would be a big enough buff, TBH.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    All three combined is way too much. I would suggest picking and choosing. The razor shield would be a big enough buff, TBH.
    I am on buffing all three, anyway I am open to sugerences

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

I'd like to first state that the problem of tank stacking and mage stacking for clashes is rampant in twink pvp brackets as well. Rogue is last choice, if there is no skilled mage available to assist the tank.

That being said, from low level perspective I would like to agree and disagree with your suggestions.

I agree with the Razor Shield tweak but totally disagree with the Heal Buff. The Heal Pack is balanced but the reason why we cannot make the most of it is because it needs picking up we are often stunned and killed before we get to pick them up. That has to do with the rogue's armor nerf. The Glass.

I am fine with the rogue remaining a glass but then the rogue will have to do more damage to kill quicker, otherwise for a team fight why not pick a damage-dealer mage with a shield than a squishy damage-dealer rogue with no shield? If single target high damage is the rogue specialty then Noxious Bolt needs to be tweaked to deal heavy damage but as I mentioned in a closed thread, curse-stacking- immunity should be implemented to make it work.

Also if the Razor or Shadow Piercer is Buffed (lets not buff both) and Nox is developed, I suggest Aimed Shot Cooldown to be longer now 3 seconds instead of 2.

For those of you who want to disagree, my suggestions are just personal opinions. If you disagree please state your reasons in a civil manner and nobody is crying here, we are discussing options.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 07-24-2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: i cant type without a typo zz

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    I'd like to first state that the problem of tank stacking and mage stacking for clashes is rampant in twink pvp brackets as well. Rogue is last choice, if there is no skilled mage available to assist the tank.

That being said, from low level perspective I would like to agree and disagree with your suggestions.

I agree with the Razor Shield tweak but totally disagree with the Heal Buff. The Heal Pack is balanced but the reason why we cannot make the most of it is because it needs picking up we are often stunned and killed before we get to pick them up. That has to do with the rogue's armor nerf. The Glass.

I am fine with the rogue remaining a glass but then the rogue will have to do more damage to kill quicker, otherwise for a team fight why not pick a damage-dealer mage with a shield than a squishy damage-dealer rogue with no shield? If single target high damage is the rogue specialty then Noxious Bolt needs to be tweaked to deal heavy damage but as I mentioned in a closed thread, curse-stacking- immunity should be implemented to make it work.

Also if the Razor or Shadow Piercer is Buffed (lets not buff both) and Nox is developed, I suggest Aimed Shot Cooldown to be longer now 3 seconds instead of 2.

For those of you who want to disagree, my suggestions are just personal opinions. If you disagree please state your reasons in a civil manner and nobody is crying here, we are discussing options.
    I love those suggestion, anyway if the Curse is the enemy the razor shield can be a good option agaisnt it ( Can make the Razor encounters Mage's curse in certain Mastery ), anyway the CD from Aimed shouldn't be touched because if we are damage dealers then a long CD would make that we ( Rogues ) wouldn't put enough damage in certain time ( Let's take in count that we are Quick KIllers )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

If anyone have more suggestion let's try out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I haven't done much PVP so I may completely miss the mark but I would suggest to alter the shape of the smoke bomb. Either make it stick to the players like some sort of aura or make it work like slink or sns pools so that it covers a wilder area in which players can move.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree that the shield is plenty enough if you want all 3 of those buffs then you clearly do not care about balance. Also the devs said themselves they want rogues to stay a class cannon and it was also stated they will be making their own decisions so let the devs do what they do and see what happens monday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAmage126 View Post
    I agree that the shield is plenty enough if you want all 3 of those buffs then you clearly do not care about balance. Also the devs said themselves they want rogues to stay a class cannon and it was also stated they will be making their own decisions so let the devs do what they do and see what happens monday
    Yes maybe you're right, I guess that buffing the others too can be a little bit strong, anyway I'd like to see how it would works in PvP not in paper.

Anyway thanks for reply, if you have another suggestion (s) please post it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I can agree on 2nd and 3rd point but first sounds too op.

Mage relies heavily on dot damage instead use nilbog aa to cancel dot and curse. Also if rogues are given 55 reduction. Any middle geared rogue will kill max geared mage in vs imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Even only 1st one is pretty good. This can introduce more pet choices, other than being forced to bring that nekro 24/7/365 to survive more than 1 second. Big problem is that other classes can allow other pets such as munch and sns. And how long can a rogue with sns last in vs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Razor ain't used on pvp and I don't really like, so buffing it will be kinda wasted, if a buff should happen is on the rogues stats on hp or armor only on endgame.
    Suggestions 2 and 3 are good
    +1 for them

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    I can agree on 2nd and 3rd point but first sounds too op.

Mage relies heavily on dot damage instead use nilbog aa to cancel dot and curse. Also if rogues are given 55 reduction. Any middle geared rogue will kill max geared mage in vs imo.
    I agree and disagree with this, rogue razor is only 8 seconds so I'd say give them 55 Damage Reduction but not immune against DoT, basically mages are known for their dots more than anyother class

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reiewaun View Post
    Razor ain't used on pvp and I don't really like, so buffing it will be kinda wasted, if a buff should happen is on the rogues stats on hp or armor only on endgame.
    Suggestions 2 and 3 are good
    +1 for them
    Razors will be better than nox if this buff is implemented, it was used before but not always though since it had no damage reduction only the mastery one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

#3 wouldn't work as nobody uses heal packs in pvp....

#1 also seems a bit too OP

#2 is PERFECT!