Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Reintroduced member's list bug

Thanks

BC Log 81:
    My joy was quickly ended as the loading screen came back as quickly as it went away.
    Still no communication from BC, I fear the worst. I continue to 3 star the vacant bases
    looking for signs of like and precious resources. We had good weather today and I was
    able to charge the tablet and solar batteries.

Thanks

This is a stupid metod for push out the players. I think that isn't a correct metod for close the game also because there are people like me that have pay for this game. So we dont watch the member list we'll never left the game.

Thanks

BC Log 94:
    Managed to survive another night to awake to the dreaded loading screen.
    First time in ages I see someone name Alex has responded on the forums.
    Its hard to imagine any others have survived the loading screen of doom.
    I may try to make contact but he could be after my resources. I will have to
    think it over but his title says massacre so it could be dangerous.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kromc5 View Post
    BC Log 78:
    The loading screen has went away for unknown reasons but it was the highlight of my day.
    Its now day 60 into the zombie apocalypse, seen no contact from the outside world on BC forums.
    The loneliness is much harder than I thought it would be.
    I can only surmise that the bc development was overrun on the first day.
    As time permits will try and keep the solar batteries charged so I can update the forums daily.
    Lol zombie apoc funny how all the small teams dont have this problem , i know u dont get out much crom but i asure you lots of other teams have this function . Its time space game step up .

Thanks

BC Log 133:
    Still holding out against the loading screen its been difficult all on my own.
    Today a person named Aussi is trying to make direct contact with me. It almost
    sounds to good to be true another has survived the loading screen apocalypse.
    I most proceed with caution its very possible Aussi is working with the Umbrella Corporation
    and is trying to find my hideout and resources. For safety I will had more defense to
    my embassy.

Thanks

I will attempt to send direct emails to Spaced out games hq , probly end up in sinbin .

Thanks

BC Log 181:
    All is not well the loading screen it seems to be lasting longer than before.
    Even worse AHI has made contact I know they are watching me.
    I'm sure they are the parent company to Umbrella Corp.
    I bet Aussi is after my resources I will have to be very careful. I came up with a theory
    that one of the BC developers turned into a zombie and is tangled up in the patch
    panel at BC development. This is just one of my theories on why the loading screen seems
    to last longer. I'm running low on Dandy Boy Apples and Crispy squirrel bits. I may have
    to leave the bunker to find food.

Thanks

BC Log 211:
    Things are looking up today the loading screen as gone away. I managed to find some Fancy Lads Snack Cakes and food paste after venturing out of the bunker. Sadly I noticed two bases today have gone dark that were very active players.
    Bigdog could do 1200 trophy wins in 14 days with just tank and atx he was very fast. Lath as also went dark as much as he liked attacking us I just knew he was working for Umbrella Corp. I can only surmised they succumbed to the loading screen of doom or wandering around looking for brains. With no updates from bc I'm hoping I can find the headquarters and fix the servers. By fixing I mean making it were I get 1000 trophies per win not 30 thus making myself number one.
    Last edited by kromc5; 09-08-2016 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks

BC Log 213:
    Keeping waking up expecting the worse to happen the loading screen of doom, so far it has not returned thankfully. I can only fathom that the zombie has some how freed itself from the patch panel and bc HQ. Luckily I found some sugar bombs and Synthetic gorilla meat, should last a few days.

The forums ares still very quite and I have found more top tp bases have gone dark.
    There are still a few top tp guys beating me in wins but I suspect they are just automated AI programs that were being tested at bc. Once I find bc hq I will change their wins from 30 tp to 1 tp per 3 star to make it fair for me. Battery power is running low signing off for now.
    Last edited by kromc5; 09-15-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks

BC Log 261:

Able to post again after getting my solar panel working after an attack from a Nemesis-T Type. Very odd few days back there was forced reboot which brought back the loading screen of doom. I cannot fathom any idea on what would cause this to occur, usaully the forced reboots started the promos. Came across information when I was out looking for a nice Deathclaw steak. The document alluded that the bc servers could be in raccoon city. It makes things very clear as I now suspect Red Queen as taken over the BC serves and is torturing us with the loading screen of Doom.
    Last edited by kromc5; 09-22-2016 at 08:41 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12