Thread: Looting Deed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default Looting Deed

For those of you who looted a deed, what were you wearing? Were you wearing ring, lepre or elixer? Were you using all? I'm really trying to loot a lodge or tavern deed before this event ends. ATM im farming with lepre and elixer. I have 311 plat (i think) to spend on elixers to get this friggin thing. Any ideas on what i should do? Should i just keep farming? Would it work better if i just used elixer or lepre by itself? Thanks guys. And, yall needa push for the 5 stars on Jarl. Leggo?
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    For those of you who looted a deed, what were you wearing? Were you wearing ring, lepre or elixer? Were you using all? I'm really trying to loot a lodge or tavern deed before this event ends. ATM im farming with lepre and elixer. I have 311 plat (i think) to spend on elixers to get this friggin thing. Any ideas on what i should do? Should i just keep farming? Would it work better if i just used elixer or lepre by itself? Thanks guys. And, yall needa push for the 5 stars on Jarl. Leggo?
    Hello bro, Yesterday I saw a guy lvl 55 dropping a Jarls's cottage house deed. (without lepre, ring extra luck, hisha, mishi and luck elixir)
    Last edited by Hercules; 07-27-2016 at 12:05 AM.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Its all about how lucky you are a lv 51 guy from my guild got cottage deed just using his lepre .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

No luck at all and I got a deed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

no lepre,elixir,ring or everything that gives luck i alrdy got deed.
    Hope u get soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

omg... I quit this event man. That makes no sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

omg... I quit this event man. That makes no sense.
    Check Carapace's post on how loot rerolls work when you reroll a legendary or higher. That should clear up the confusion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I looted a cottage with 2% city, lepre and 25% lix on, but no reroll. And later a starter house with only the 2% from city, allso no reroll.. seen one tavern drop and think it was rerolled..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I was lucky enough to drop a cottage deed from Jarl a few days ago. I was just wearing a lep with no elixir. However, I was dumb and I sold it for $550k figuring that the price would continue to drop. Now they are up over 1m.

Oh well, it's always hard to predict where prices will go....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

As far as i know its almost like opening hundreds of crates you just gotta keep popin them till you loot (arcane item).

So my point is you may be doing everything perfectly and loot jarl all day everyday untill event ends and still not ne able to loot the item.

Its an extremely rare drop id say less than an sns loot from massive crates.

The devs said loot reroll,luck,lep do help.

I see it as you would need to do jarl about 1000 times for 1 chance of this tavern. And id see crates as 100 massive for a good chance at sns egg.

So how do you loot a tavern?
    1.do map none stop until event ends use lep lix's.
    2. Or be supper lucky and just loot it from one run.
    3. Or be like 98% of everyone else and not loot one. It cant just be done lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by princessraia View Post
    my friend looted two lodge deeds without wearing any extra luck :/ he is one lucky dude lol
    Ya, In less than 1hour xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Looted a cottage with just hisha aa wearing a speed set. Deeds were not reroll items, so there was no point in spending gold on loot lix.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shelllz; 07-28-2016 at 09:37 AM.