Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Community Preview | 7/27/16 | New Vanities, Twink Weapons, Tarlok's Whelp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by latoz View Post
    Excuse me we L14twinks don't have any problem about L16 arc weapons only 15 have a bigproblem about it
    And 14-15 is not a bracket
    Its 13-14 and 15-16
    lv14's will not be affected directly. i used to pvp at lv14. i meet mostly players lv14 and lv15. many 15's will level up to 16 after update. and some 14's too. so lv14 will be a little less people. it will be a bit boring that now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Funny how in seasons 3 & 4, nobody really worried about arcane weapons as they were so rare few players had them. It was unusual to even enter a PvP room and see a single player with one. Now Arcane have become pretty common, which I think ruins the game a bit. It has become almost a necessity to have an arcane weapon and an arcane pet in order to compete, and I think that's a shame.

That said, arcane items are super cheap now. The best legendary items in seasons 3/4 were similar prices to what arcane goes for now. I think it's time for STS to issue a new class of items above arcane that are actually very rare. Only problem I see is that in time players will complain and in the end they will be made more common just like legendary, mythic, and arcane before them. I miss the days when looting a legendary item was reason for celebration...
    You mean set lmao

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com