Thread: Regarding Twink Arcane weapon/ chest drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Regarding Twink Arcane weapon/ chest drop.

I for one love the updates for it, but wish it would have been a little better. Since it was meant for twinks, it should ONLY be drop for twinks at the appropriate Lvls.

Any higher end players should never be able to loot a low lvl loots. Just like they won't get any experience for low Lvls.

IF this is implement like that , then you would probably see more players spread out and utilize the maps like it was meant to be.

And for the farmers, you would probably see the values of the appropriate loot retains its value alot longer. But as of now it's most end game players that are always farming low lvl maps and therefore the values of those loots devalued exponentially.

A good example is KM3. It was really meant to be the lvl 16-26. But for last 4-5 seasons, all u see mostly are end game players farming locks when they should be farming end game maps.

Well that's all for now, but there's a lot more STS could have made it better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

But then again those who have twinks also had a endgame toon so basically still the same.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nightmaresmoke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    I for one love the updates for it, but wish it would have been a little better. Since it was meant for twinks, it should ONLY be drop for twinks at the appropriate Lvls.

Any higher end players should never be able to loot a low lvl loots. Just like they won't get any experience for low Lvls.

IF this is implement like that , then you would probably see more players spread out and utilize the maps like it was meant to be.

And for the farmers, you would probably see the values of the appropriate loot retains its value alot longer. But as of now it's most end game players that are always farming low lvl maps and therefore the values of those loots devalued exponentially.

A good example is KM3. It was really meant to be the lvl 16-26. But for last 4-5 seasons, all u see mostly are end game players farming locks when they should be farming end game maps.

I personally don't think it makes a difference, farmers will always farm where they think is most "profitable/efficient".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Regarding the arcane weapon for twinks, since y'all decided to give lv16 an arcane weapon, lv16s use fortified jewels too. PVP bracket comes with +/- 2 as well, How about us 14s who constantly battle head to head with 16s?!? Y'all already gave them the lv advantage, the jewel advantage along with this new arcane weapons. How about us 14s? At least separate the brackets down, from 5-9,10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29 and so on since those brackets use the same jewels and then, give the lowest lvl of the bracket an arcane weapon like you did the 16s cuz the difference is just too much. I don't think you'd like that either if you're a 14 and you face a full geared 16 with an arcane weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Most the endgame maps usually drop nothing to usefull , except expansion gear that becomes worthless after the next event. But as for dead city , twinks 1-hit there , endmagers 1-hit here , and most poeple with twink have one endgame character so it wont rly make a diffirence .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsharpx View Post
    Regarding the arcane weapon for twinks, since y'all decided to give lv16 an arcane weapon, lv16s use fortified jewels too. PVP bracket comes with +/- 2 as well, How about us 14s who constantly battle head to head with 16s?!? Y'all already gave them the lv advantage, the jewel advantage along with this new arcane weapons. How about us 14s? At least separate the brackets down, from 5-9,10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29 and so on since those brackets use the same jewels and then, give the lowest lvl of the bracket an arcane weapon like you did the 16s cuz the difference is just too much. I don't think you'd like that either if you're a 14 and you face a full geared 16 with an arcane weapon.
    No one forces u to stay in the map with 16s and correct me if I'm wrong but it isn't is unfair if lvl 10s are facing 14s? U want to be the highest lvl in ur "Cap"???
    Last edited by Justg; 07-28-2016 at 02:38 PM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    But then again those who have twinks also had a endgame toon so basically still the same.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    I believe he meant that end gamers shouldn't be looting the arcane weapon chest. No chance at all.

It would matter because even if you run with an end game toon to loot gears for your twink, say in this situation level 16 gears, you wont be able to. Which means you would have to run your actual twink or another toon on the appropriate level bracket for that map in order to get a chance to loot it.

In the end, you would waste your time running those maps if you choose to run it using your end game toon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsharpx View Post
    How about before you start ranting about something, you test it out.
    Actually, I find it quite amusing that you and other lv 14s are already crying about something that you have never seen! There might be one person that has it right now, but you're making an assumption that it is common to get killed by them. I think the community, and the developers too, would prefer you actually experience the new content before you start complaining.
    Last edited by blazerdd; 08-12-2016 at 11:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    I personally don't think it makes a difference, farmers will always farm where they think is most "profitable/efficient".
    Read the reply from liss #7 and u might understand if it wasn't already clear enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Read the reply from liss #7 and u might understand if it wasn't already clear enough.
    If these arcanes sell for mils how hard is it to create a lvl 14 to farm it? Better than wasting time in Elite Underhul...

Pls read my statement again if i wasnt clear enough...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Melthyz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

its arcane rarity, its even higher than set, dont expect more than few drops each month. Its new policy of sts, lottery odds. They calculate it as community not single player experience

we can see it on new expansion loots or previous jarl event or now with the twink weapons

not that im complaining , i simply dont waste my time on it.

If you really want it farm something else to make gold and simply buy it. Gets you there faster. You probably will never get it, someone by luck maybe a new player will loot it once in few weeks and gonna sell

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melthyz View Post
    If these arcanes sell for mils how hard is it to create a lvl 14 to farm it? Better than wasting time in Elite Underhul...

Pls read my statement again if i wasnt clear enough...

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    It will take u 10x longer with a lvl 14 than a lvl 56? No?

Guess you really have no clue what I wrote.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

1 level 16 arc dagger sold for 10m a couple hours ago. Imagine that price!
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i actually sold arcane hooks for 10.5m lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I don't see anything wrong with an endgame player farming for low level loot. I mean of course they may or may not use the loot for combat,but it's providing something,of course at the cost of gold,but this really gives players of all levels something to farm for in order to get an upper hand in pvp or make some nice gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I agree! Arcane Legends is a great sucess so THEY CAN take the time to add EVERYTIME AT ENDGAME a SPÉCIAL MAP/BOSS for CRATE FARMING, with the appropriate design and difficulty!
    Everyone want it :'(