Thread: so will you reballance lvl 56 arcane weapons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default so will you reballance lvl 56 arcane weapons?

I know one reballance alredy happened but most of the players think the lvl 56 warrior arcane weapons still dont worth to buy and it shouldnt be arcane.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Same case for arcane staff 56... But seem they didn't care more to change anything bout arcane weapon lv 56,they have new toys to play now and more benefit for them now like housing/twink arcane/pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Warrior aegis is great...what do you want it to have? A one hit proc or proc like lava sword?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Warrior aegis is great...what do you want it to have? A one hit proc or proc like lava sword?
    I want the same proc but more times. Stats also hmmm...not good. Maybe we should have more arm then lvl 46 aegis had.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    I want the same proc but more times. Stats also hmmm...not good. Maybe we should have more arm then lvl 46 aegis had.
    Read this, they're not going to give warrior proc more damage: http://spacetimestudios.com/showthre...on-in-Underhul
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I have no idea about the other weapons, but my gun is awesome and a huge improvement over my level 46 Glintstone gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For all you complaining because i did myself using those crappy level 56 arcane daggers, Level 56 gun, bow and aegis are meant for pvp, others are for pve, it's not required you use those in pvp but for the best experience in pvp i use arcane bow.

And if aegis has lava pools proc i would quit pvp as of now drag sword and lava pools already drop a rog in seconds if stunned and directly standing on one.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apologizing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apologizing View Post
    For all you complaining because i did myself using those crappy level 56 arcane daggers, Level 56 gun, bow and aegis are meant for pvp, others are for pve, it's not required you use those in pvp but for the best experience in pvp i use arcane bow.

And if aegis has lava pools proc i would quit pvp as of now drag sword and lava pools already drop a rog in seconds if stunned and directly standing on one.
    Using arcane aegis cant get kills in pvp. In pve you are ZERO in km3 and kt4. You cant tank enemys good enough because you dont taunt enough times. Its give more like 90 more dps and some more mana then lvl 46 aegis, but proc far away not as good as lvl 46 aegis.

Oh yes. "I did myself" to use a weapon that should be better then the latest weapon that i used so i bought it. But lol!! My lvl 46 aegis of grit was better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Aegis obviously isn't meant for all the damage, it's meant to protect you more, and to keep you from dying so fast, your not gonna get many kills as you would with a sword, know the difference between both, tanks already have a good proc with drag sword, mages have a good proc with new arcane gun, rogs new arcane and lvl 46 arc weaps barely proc, idk if its just me but its like we have pve only procs, shouldnt be that way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

If you buff/remake war procs for PVP, then please do something for rogues in PVE. Bow and dagger procs are useless in PVE. Healing from dagger is useless because of pots and bow proc doesn't do much difference to be worth millions. In PVP both weps are good but in PVE... meh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    Using arcane aegis cant get kills in pvp. In pve you are ZERO in km3 and kt4. You cant tank enemys good enough because you dont taunt enough times. Its give more like 90 more dps and some more mana then lvl 46 aegis, but proc far away not as good as lvl 46 aegis.

Oh yes. "I did myself" to use a weapon that should be better then the latest weapon that i used so i bought it. But lol!! My lvl 46 aegis of grit was better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Idk if you're actually serious but a team with new bulwark will beat 46 dragon anytime a day if both teams have DPS, only way thst dragon sword beats aegis is if both teams stacking tanks, Aegis is a shield and obviously meant for tanking plus it helps you survive way more than 46 aegis, especially the proc at 40%, if you can't get kills with it then you're probably playing it wrong, most tanks can manage almost half the dps kills in clashes.
    It's best arcane they made for 56 imo, you're calling it useless? Go tell that to most pvpers who are using it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sellins For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I tested the sword. It was good to stun, but not useful against proc boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

The new arcane warrior weapons make great boat anchors...but that's about the limit of there usefulness..

But I'm OK with that...

Just leave the level 46 arcane/mythic weapons alone and I will use them

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apologizing View Post

This is arcane rarity which mean the best rarity in game... it's should work decent in one side and great or at least good on other side (pvp side and pve side).

I have very litle knowledge bout other,just have experience with staff and gun. Many ppl and I once using gun said satisfied with gun on pvp and well on pve (a friend borrow me his gun for testing it),the other one (staff) many ppl I've meet (in game and forum) said staff is not bad (bcoz its only good on minion not boss) on pve and completly useless on pvp (due staff proc restriction on pvp).

I believe arcane thing should do better. That's my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

If its about warrior weapon lvl 56, my summary: still using lvl 46 arc sword, tested lvl 56 arc sword for 2 hours or so, spent the rest of the day trying to sell it, borrowed aegis from a friend, glad i returned him in time for him to sell it before everyone figured it sucks, the end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potato is me View Post
    If its about warrior weapon lvl 56, my summary: still using lvl 46 arc sword, tested lvl 56 arc sword for 2 hours or so, spent the rest of the day trying to sell it, borrowed aegis from a friend, glad i returned him in time for him to sell it before everyone figured it sucks, the end
    Yes lol. Who still didnt release its suck guess why are the new warrior weaps the cheapest new weapons?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

again tanks don't wanna be in PvP with no ability to kill anything because weak weapon and get killed while rogues get all the kills.