Thread: Guild Messages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default Guild Messages

I have noticed that when people use guild chat, when someone chats the bubble will appear randomly over another guild members head.

Last night a member of my guild who was in a level was chatting on guild chat, and it appeared as a bubble over the head of someone else in my guild. We were in a completely separate level.

Another instance... I was in nuri town, just standing there and another one of my guildmates was using guild chat, and the bubble appeared over my head. Only guild members can see these bubbles over the heads of members in their own guilds. Other players not in the guild will not see the bubble (the text is green in the bubble). It's just a sorta weird thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

yes, happened in star legends as well when guilds were up. minor bug, hopefully gets fixed soon

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ixillicus View Post
    I was in nuri town, just standing there and another one of my guildmates was using guild chat, and the bubble appeared over my head.
    Had this happen to me, too. Quite startling—I didn't say that!
    Only guild members can see these bubbles over the heads of members in their own guilds. Other players not in the guild will not see the bubble (the text is green in the bubble).
    Thanks. That's good to know.