Thread: Gangstars Guild!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs up Gangstars Guild!!!

Gangstars guild is a new guild we have 30 members and getting more everyday!!!we soon gonna have a great guild hall!!guild master is Spartiaths (my cousin) there are 3 officers for now who are : (me) mhdenisths our friend darkous and sebastiaanl!!!if you wanna join pm one of us!!we'll be happy invite you!!We already started doing runs to help our members lvl!!we are selling items discounted to guild members!!!our guild is 50+ lvl and we would invite some 48-49 lvl guys and help them lvl up!!! I want an advise from someone on wich site should I get to make the guild forum???or can I put the guild forum in an other page??and how easy is it?? Thank you for reading if you wanna join and you have the requierments I said just pm one of the officers or the guild master!!!
    Midenistis L61 Mage - Mhdenistis L65 Mage (Abandoned) Anonymousgr L55 Dex Bird(Spare me a custom set) Anyone Has A Dummy I Can Kill For Kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Sounds interesting! What is the theme of your Guild?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We are getting more members everyday!!we are going to have a guild castle soon..and we are planing to do many runs..(already doing that)when we get more members we gonna roll in PvP too!!!
    Midenistis L61 Mage - Mhdenistis L65 Mage (Abandoned) Anonymousgr L55 Dex Bird(Spare me a custom set) Anyone Has A Dummy I Can Kill For Kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default heres a graffiti i made :P