Thread: Paid PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Default Paid PvP

Yes. You read that right. Lazy people need some lovin' too. Not has the time to grind all day and not everyone is rich. So here's my suggestion. How about we get a paid PvP? Before you say anything, like "the rich will get richer", hear me out.

This will be a different pvp, but for the sake of the KDR record, let it be a TDM map with a twist. All classes will have the same gear preset made by STS and their class balance team, and the gears would be exclusive to THAT PVP MAP ONLY This means all warriors will only have one kind of armor, no one gets to be the better one, gear wise. Same goes for rogues and mages. Now to grant the pvp gears with high stats or low, is up to sts to decide, whichever feels more "balanced".

Before you can play though, you will be in a lobby, along with several other players, and this is where you will organize a bet. Say, 10 people per room, 5 on each teams, and each group must match the bet of the other. This allows you to lose a lot, and win a lot, depending on how much you are willing to risk. Say Doofus bets 10k that his team will win, he will get 10k if they win, regardless if someone also bets the same amount or not, why? Because the total accumulated gold will and SHOULD be the same in order to play. So say, you can't afford 10k to match Doofus' bet, and only gave 7k out, one of ur teams must add 3k. Either way, its a win win because if you guys win, he gets the same amount he bets for.

P.S.
    There should be a vote kick, where if 4 players in a team don't want this guy in the lobby cuz he's just trollin (putting super high bets), he gets kicked out.

Regarding pets, which pet is okay to use blah blah blah. I think we're having too much arcane/myth pets now. And we all know these pets can tend to be OP that it just doesn't show much versatility anymore cuz you die in seconds. "You make it sound like arcanes are impossible to beat" no they aren't, but compared to those who cant afford it, its just statistics. Guy has an SNS or Korruption, you got whut? A Grimm? I'm being too light here, how about a deary? Even other arcane pets aren't equally strong and you know that. You do the math and tell me if you stand a chance. But look at the legendary pets. So much versatility cuz nobody dies in seconds, lots of things to choose from, lots of combos and experimentation cuz it'll be a battle of teamwork and strategy. Not just "Use sns pools" or "Spam Korruption AA once its done cooling down". So I was thinking, either only limit the pets to legendaries (If this turns good, we might get more legendaries with pretty decent AA's and not just recycled ones with high stats and AoE damaging AA, only arcanes and mythics seem to be the only ones getting the creative AAs nowadays.) OR have pets EXCLUSIVE only to that map, so sts cud do their balance.

"How is this supposed to be good? How dare you talk about versatility when you eliminate all gear and weapon choices"

Well maybe we can have different types of gears and weapons, again, only exclusive to this map, sts could balance it easier this way. Not like you're gunna need a lot, you're only gunna look for things like crit, dmg, dps, or hp and mana anyways. Also, have you ever asked yourself what makes a good player? Have you ever thought about stepping to average gear and clash with average people? No. You wouldn't do that cuz "I earned hat I have now". Well its about time you earn yourself some skills then.

This is insanity, this is basically ignoring all STS worked hard for, the new weapons, their awesome procs, and now you just want this because you're lazy to farm!?

Not everyone can afford to buy plats. Not everyone can merch, don't you frickin' tell me "ofc everyone can merch!", the truth they never told you is merching is not for everyone. You either have the skill or you don't. Period. Everyone can merch, but not everyone could make a decent profit out of it. And lastly, not everyone has time to spend like 5 hours a day grinding. There are just some people out there, built to kill, and would much likely be more useful in Paid PvP.

There's so much flaws in this suggestion I cant even.. ugh

Then go point them out and help me fix it for the good of the future players.

Why are you so awesome?

Zylx has bestowed me with his awesomeness. Combined with the power I get from drinking the blood of Froxanthar, reading the almighty book of Queendex and using the ultra awesome toilet paper Unease made for Arlorians for the cheap price of $5!!!

.... Yes, that's me doing my amazon reviews.

What is Hallweeen's phone number? Can I have it?

I don't know and I don't have it. I however, have a gun, a knife, and brass knuckles. Pick one, and send me your address, lets have some fun.

I heard you got a youtube channel now! What's it about?

Some loser ranting about stuffs nobody cares about with a high pitched voice and very bad quality camera and a dry sense of humor. In other words, its a perfect waste of your time! WOOHOO!
    Last edited by Arachnophobik; 07-30-2016 at 05:57 AM. Reason: cuz reasons

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

sounds creative and great. blockers would be extreme ennoying.
    btw pls change the yellow colour lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    sounds creative and great. blockers would be extreme ennoying.
    btw pls change the yellow colour lol
    alright got it! ty for pointing that out, had to change it immediately after looking at it too XD it was brighter than my future, added a Vote Kick option too ^_^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I do like the pvp idea and like the idea of the rich helping the poor but only if they can take losing to others in same gear as their team and if they are willing to do it ofc i shouldnt say this but you know how some twinks are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Great idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

+100000 love this idea. It wont harm anyone , and brings it all to pure skill.
    But maybe instead of adding exclusive gear , allow legendary gear only , legedary is very affordable even if you play 20mins a day.
    Last edited by Gouiwaa9000; 07-30-2016 at 08:03 AM.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I was just talking about this idea with Cryformana yesterday.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

+10000000 Good Idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well its cool idea. I only wonder how sts will make money out of it. U know, sts cant work for free, its just because al isnt their game but their job. So one of the biggest reasons against this idea is money irl. If ull find out way how to make profit from this new pvp by sts, then maybe sts will think about this. We are all ppl and we all need money, so even idea is cool but sts cant work for free and they cant live without money :'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandr_Leopardiks View Post
    Well its cool idea. I only wonder how sts will make money out of it. U know, sts cant work for free, its just because al isnt their game but their job. So one of the biggest reasons against this idea is money irl. If ull find out way how to make profit from this new pvp by sts, then maybe sts will think about this. We are all ppl and we all need money, so even idea is cool but sts cant work for free and they cant live without money :'(
    They dont make money from everything lol , they increase the quality of the game. Who will want to spend money on a boring game that never gets updated? They have plenty of items going for plat now . Releasing this type of pvp will please all of those skilled players that for whatever reason cant play long enough to get maxed gear , thus encouraging more poeple to invest into the game to support their company.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

BUMP! WE NEED DIS! lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Yaaaaay brilliant and well written!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Lol! Just see this! The almighty book of Queendex huh...sounds like an interesting read, I'll have to get myself a copy ....level up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Best thing i seen all year please make this happen sts asap thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

You're asking STS to take the time to develop and implement an idea that causes people to spend way LESS MONEY and gold. I wish you the best of luck! You never know what could happen.
    NEW IGN: WHEELYWUNKA / WILLIWUNKA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just like any gambling establishment they would get a cut of the winnings which takes currency out of the game therefore increasing a demand for in game currency overall! Or could be a battle token type currency to join a battle , obtainable through plat store.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Yes! This is awesome! +286388459

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Awesome suggestion.

How would it work if a person has slotted eggs? If I have a Malison slotted with Nekro and MM, would I not be able to use that pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

great idea sts should really do something like that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How about no pets allowed? Just pure all same stat fairness to rely only on rotation/reaction skills and maybe a little luck thrown in the mix!