Thread: Help with new Warrior

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Help with new Warrior

Hello! I started playing warrior recently and i think I need help. Im lvl20 atm, and I use vengeful blood, skyward smash, windmill abd throwing axe as my skills all maxed. All attributes in strength. Usually i pop vengeful blood, charge with skyward smash and once inside a mob fire charged windmill and use throwing axe on a leftover archer or mage. The problem I have is i dont last long without sucking down health potions i loose mana very quick and the mobs are marked with blue meaning they're my lvl. At this point im looking for build for general map exploration. What skills should i be using and how should I tackle mobs, like the ones in watcher tombs? Unfortunately i dont have a crew to run with so the build has to be good for solo Thanx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Horn of renew (must have)
    Vengeful (againt mana problem)
    windmill (good everywhere except pvp)
    For 4. skill i say juggernaught. Help so much to you and your party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If your a pve player, this will help you.

SS
    WM
    VB - for mobs
    Horn
    Jugg - for boss

Sent from my O+ Ultra Lite using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Do you put points on passives?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i didnt put any points into passives yet... and ezkinita how can i use 5 skills when i only got 4 skill buttons on Hud?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angrytyrant View Post
    Hello! I started playing warrior recently and i think I need help. Im lvl20 atm, and I use vengeful blood, skyward smash, windmill abd throwing axe as my skills all maxed. All attributes in strength. Usually i pop vengeful blood, charge with skyward smash and once inside a mob fire charged windmill and use throwing axe on a leftover archer or mage. The problem I have is i dont last long without sucking down health potions i loose mana very quick and the mobs are marked with blue meaning they're my lvl. At this point im looking for build for general map exploration. What skills should i be using and how should I tackle mobs, like the ones in watcher tombs? Unfortunately i dont have a crew to run with so the build has to be good for solo Thanx
    first u dont need axe throw for lvling up as its mainly use for PvP..u going to need skysmash,chest splitter,windmill,juggernaut,vengeful blood,horn of renew..when u r maxed lvl u need to change ur skill a bit from vengeful blood to rallying cry..dont full upgrade your skill..choose only some of them (i will update my post here about skills upgrade)..as for mana usage u need to use potency types gears..as im stating in here u going to need 6 skills because different maps got different stages of difficulty so not every same skill u use is going to work
    Last edited by dinzly; 08-06-2016 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My skills work everywhere good maybe not the best but good hybrid
    Horn
    jugg
    rally
    wind