Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone xcant log?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So what exactly was this "glitch"? I haven't been able to log in so I came straight to forums. Are people just getting a lot of pinks or leveling up super fast or what? None of the above posts were very specific. I didn't even play at all yesterday b/c of school, so have have no idea what went on. So....what happened?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blueberrykush View Post
    Either way this is sts fault their POOR sloppy programming or it was intended.
    This is definitely NOT intended. Why would a dev threaten with a perma-ban for all those who performed the exploit if it were intentional? It is a simple mistake, and now the devs are aiming to fix it.
    Lol (Star Legends) - Noneo (Pocket Legends)
    Star Legends - Engineer's Survival Guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is alot of people who will be banned then. I think that is a dangerous move on their part many people will quit

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biuzi View Post
    Crimson, I actually have never ran with you but when I'm joining a PUG, I'll see your name down as a host
    Like I said, I am quite the 4x junky!

Quote Originally Posted by blueberrykush View Post
    I agree i knew how but never told anyone how its done sorry fir those who missed the glitch but they should patch the "glitch" n let ppl keep their levels. Some may deem that unfair but it is what it is i mean tons of people missed the intense pink drops from new maps should they roll back for that too? No. Something tells me this glitch was no accident. Why would it work ob all maps and not just the new one perhaps a Dev leveling loophole ? Either way this is sts fault their POOR sloppy programming or it was intended.
    The increased drops rates are a normal occurrence when new campaigns are released. This is not. For you to call out STS for "POOR sloppy programming" is a statement of ignorance in understanding the mechanics involved in programming. We ALL make mistakes, on a daily basis in fact, and you statement is out of line. If STS makes such a "POOR" game, then why do you play?
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bwahahagirl View Post
    So what exactly was this "glitch"? I haven't been able to log in so I came straight to forums. Are people just getting a lot of pinks or leveling up super fast or what? None of the above posts were very specific. I didn't even play at all yesterday b/c of school, so have have no idea what went on. So....what happened?
    There is a reason we are all being non-specific. No need for more players to abuse it.

Also, I am sure the devs will be posting details about it in a formal announcement once they all the wrinkles ironed out. Just sit tight, and give it a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

People who were advertising it and asking people to pay for it should be punished.
    People who kept making accounts just to get to 61 should be banned.

That's just my opinion.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I think if many get ban then ellyidol at fault too for abusing. He said he level 2-3 characters from level 53-61 with friends and to me that is definetely abusing. Then try act like the good guy by posting on bug forum AFTER appollo post. Sorry but if all going to be ban then he need to go down with the ship and stop acting like good guy. I just dont want pl to play favorites just because they guardian of alt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    The increased drops rates are a normal occurrence when new campaigns are released. This is not. For you to call out STS for "POOR sloppy programming" is a statement of ignorance in understanding the mechanics involved in programming. We ALL make mistakes, on a daily basis in fact, and you statement is out of line. If STS makes such a "POOR" game, then why do you play?
    This.

Everyone could stand to take some deep breaths and see what happens....hyperventilatin' on a forum isn't gonna do anyone any good
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seminole View Post
    I just dont want pl to play favorites just because they guardian of alt.
    There is a reason a person is elected as a Guardian... Because they are trustworthy and better the community. The devs should hold their say to a higher extent than someone with no reputation.

Also, please don't turn this thread into a flame fight between individuals. Keep it anonymous and general in discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I think if many get ban then ellyidol at fault too for abusing. He said he level 2-3 characters from level 53-61 with friends and to me that is definetely abusing. Then try act like the good guy by posting on bug forum AFTER appollo post. Sorry but if all going to be ban then he need to go down with the ship and stop acting like good guy. I just dont want pl to play favorites just because they guardian of alt.
    Come at me, bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Semi

Did you actually just post that?
    He was one of the first to reach 61 legit, and now your accusing him of cheating.
    And when he made the thread about it, apollo must have made it at the same time so he couldn't of seen it.
    Please don't bag people out for trying to help and make the game more enjoyable for you.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Ruststorm; instead of a rollback, remove all 61 characters who have evidence of the glitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Wow..

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noneo View Post
    There is a reason a person is elected as a Guardian... Because they are trustworthy and better the community. The devs should hold their say to a higher extent than someone with no reputation.

Also, please don't turn this thread into a flame fight between individuals. Keep it anonymous and general in discussion.
    +1

Who's to say you weren't the one who started the whole glitch thing? Would you want someone coming on to the forums calling you out for something you may or may not have done? The devs will be able to sort out those who abused this glitch and those who actually tested it. Flaming is not needed.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

its gonna be hard for them to draw a line and figure out who was just curious, and who was abusing the glitch and taking serious advantage. Nevertheless if the do draw a line, some will be punished and some won't. Until then stop worrying all, they know what they're doing :-) !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I used the Bug as well.

I spend over 400 Plat for lvling my Chars to 60 and nearly 60.
    Do i say it was for tesing purposes only no?
    Do i really agree wiht others No.

Spacetime Studios has a System where they make more and more money with every lvl cap they raise. First it was fairly fast to lvl up till 50. But now it takes a REALLY long time without Pots to lvl u up.
    There are no quests to give XP like in WoW and other MMOS so basically u spend MONTHS runnign the same old boring map over and over again. For what? for a lvl 61? For a silly Shield?

I cant even imagine how much money they will make on the next lvl cap, They got 4XP Xp pots now, and even with them it takes people A LONG time to get to lvl 61. True the game is free but its basically forcing ppl to buy it in order to compete wiht others.

It doesnt bother me, i have money and i have spend over 100 Euros ( thats a lot more dollars ) for this game already.
    But seriously...

If there was a 100 Dollar or Euro bill on an empty street right infront of you, and no one was there to look and check on you, how many people would walk beside that bill and leave it on the ground?

Its the same wiht bugs, people are tired of lvling their chars to lvl 61 because it takes WAYY to much time, and WAYY to much money. It basically costs 800 Plat to get to lvl 61 for what? For a shield and for competion.

If this entire lvl grinding wasnt so hard and frustrating im sure that many of us would not have used this bug.

If they want to ban me and others fine,
    I and hundreds of others used an error that they made to our advantage cause we are frustrated with lvl grinding for a shield.

but then they lose a lot of good and old members that have done a lot to this game, to this forum, and that have always supported STS , even if we disagreed with some of their decisions, i have disagreed with a few decisions and i have flamed which i regret. Without people disagreeing STS doenst see what people think. You cant always make everyone happy. But hey, we are all humans and many of us are kids, we are all still learning and sometimes its hard to us to control our emotions, especially on the internet.

back to that bug..

If they wanna ban its their decision, if they want to server backup its also their decision either way the bug was there, so people abused it. Its perfectly normal and happens all the time. Thats how humans are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol... At first when I couldn't log in i thought it was my Internet because a few min before I attempted to log in I tried to watch episodes of the office on an the nbc app and they wouldn't load!!! I was about to freak out >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Anything is fine as long as they don't EVEN TOUCH my lovely birdie who worked for hours and hours with me using tons of plat!
    Xazic -- That random warbird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! stop focusing on the lvl 50-60s!
    THINK! lower lvls mustve had this aswell! (20-30 etc etc) that means if everyone that used this glitch wether intentionally or un intentionally, mostly 80% of pocket legends players will be banned... 80%!!!! do you think devs will let that happen?

|>~Hunzzz

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

You are joking right? Elly has been known for his extensive testing and posting about it on the forum, since before you probably even heard that PL existed. And now you feel the need to personally call him out??

Personally, I think this is uncalled for :/

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!