Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Post here if you xp jumped

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Yes I did use out curiosity but it was a glitch created by the devs and one that should be fixed by them IMO. To ban any player would be like banning someone for using a 4x elixir to get to 61 instead of grinding the old fashion way. The players did not create any glitch or hack they simply played the game that was in front of them that the devs made. To go and ban would be a big mistake IMO.
    LUCILULU - Lvl 66 Mage * Lvl 29 Comm : DOPEYDADDY - Lvl 63 Arch * Lvl 27 Opp : DOPEYGRIZZLE - Lvl 60 Bear * 51,45,35,25,20,10 TWINKS & FARMERS
    Proud Member of UNITY!

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucilulu View Post
    Yes I did use out curiosity but it was a glitch created by the devs and one that should be fixed by them IMO. To ban any player would be like banning someone for using a 4x elixir to get to 61 instead of grinding the old fashion way. The players did not create any glitch or hack they simply played the game that was in front of them that the devs made. To go and ban would be a big mistake IMO.
    I also used it as i was told by lots of players that i had to try out this glitch. It was tempting but hey, now that STS knows whats going on, they can fix it. Sometimes things have to go bad in order for it to get good. It was lousy on my part, but we all make mistakes. I think being banned for something like this doesn't make sense as it was in the game and anyone could of played it.

I guess it would seem frustrating for me because I've contributed a lot to this game (money wise) and had taken so much time out of my scheduled to be committed to this game. I've spent countless hours of farming which turned into XP.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 09-10-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Best option for STS which won't cause any legal or non-legal issue is to let it go. Just fix it and let it go.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    I also used it as i was told by lots of players that i had to try out this glitch. It was tempting but hey, now that STS knows whats going on, they can fix it. Sometimes things have to go bad in order for it to get good. It was lousy on my part, but we all make mistakes. I think being banned for something like this doesn't make sense as it was in the game and anyone could of played it.

I guess it would seem frustrating for me because I've contributed a lot to this game (money wise) and had taken so much time out of my scheduled to be committed to this game. I've spent countless hours of farming which turned into XP.
    Of course I am nervous as I can't tell what the devs are about to do to people who did this. I don't want my countless hours of contribution to go to waste as I've played this game since the start...