Thread: Odd Squad Battalion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink Odd Squad Battalion

Hi everyone!

I am Ashinator, and I am the guild master of Odd Squad Battalion. Just newly created last night, I am open to getting new recruits.

Requirements: You can be any level, since level doesn't matter. If you play enough, you tend to level up anyways. You need to be friendly, nice and helpful. Also, please talk in the guild conversations if you have anything you want to say. Don't keep it all bottled in til you want to explode, lol. I would like the guild to meet others and help each other level up . You don't need to help if you cant help it, but it is recommended. It is also a good way of meeting and making more friends. If you have friends who also want to join, ask one of the officers to add them.

Recruiters: So far, there is 3, which is dragontrooper, triabahder, and fearblade. The giuldmaster, Ashinator, will also help with recruiting. We are the type of players who like to talk when playing, so it should be fairly easy to talk to us. Contact us in some way if you want to join.

Reputation: We want a reputation of friendly people who do not spam, beg, cheat others, or anything along those lines. If you need help, you can always ask me. I help other players if I can, even if they are not in my guild.

Goal: To level up while having fun! You don't want to play in a group that is silent and doesn't have good team work, right? And you deffinately dont want to be in a team that has a member call you a noob at level 55! Well, if you want someone to chat, just speak to the guild. Someone should answer(I would hope). If not, you will have to deal with me saying random stuff... o.o... or telling lame jokes.

I dont have positions in the guild yet other than officers, but once we get enough people, we can hand out positions if anyone would be willing to help.

Any advice to making this guild better would also be welcome. pocket legends ftw!
    Last edited by horsequeen6; 09-12-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Woot! Odd squad battalion has +15 members XD! We are "odd" in a refreshingly unique way, lol. Join us and you will see (vague, I know =3). We got great members who help each other out and talk about such random amusing topics.
    Last edited by horsequeen6; 09-12-2011 at 09:53 AM.