Thread: !!Beware of Neon Genesis and their fraudulent leader, Egofury!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation !!Beware of Neon Genesis and their fraudulent leader, Egofury!!

This is not an invitation to a flame war (though it will likely end up like this), nor is it a bash to all Neon Genesis members. I have made several good friends in that guild, and there as certainly very good players in all guilds. This is just a personal testimony and a warning to those looking into joining a guild as well as to Guild Masters of other guilds who should be careful about who they invite.

It's disappointing to think that it has come to this, but I feel that this warning is very necessary. In my experience as a previous guild member, I have seen, what is quite possibly, one of the worst guilds in the game. Yes, it's true. They are in the leader-boards, but those numbers are only as a result of their leaders' cheating ways.

These are just some of the things that I have been witness to: Egofury, at first seemed nice, giving out items to those he saw fit, but this was only just way to buy loyalty. His real personality comes out during mass booting of those he deems as "noobs." I understand the drive to have a guild with active players, but if this is your intention, then DO NOT SPAM INVITES. This was especially prevalent when Neon Genesis was first starting. We tactically invited players who had platinum gear regardless of whether or not they were any good. Hence the need for mass boot spamming. Neon also purposely conducts regular recruiting of other guild's members who seem L337 enough for the guild. And if this doesn't work, Egofury has a tactic of joining other guilds to not only spy, but steal members from within other guilds. While I cannot say for certain whether he has other officers do the same, (as I have only honestly seen him do it) I wouldn't be surprised if many of you guilds out there had some of our Neon Genesis spies in your guild.

I invite other Neon Genesis members to speak up, unless of course you are afraid, but I've already left your guild as I am sick of being in such a desperate, cheating guild.

**UPDATE** Several players have courageously come forward to share their own experiences. Egofury, "You can fool some people sometime, but you can't fool all the people all the time." And asking your cronies to push hate onto other guilds? Shame on you Ego...

-
    When ego was lvl21 he recruited me,i played 16hrs each day to make the guild at top,ego made me an officer,i recruited Darko, ur fav. officer, and more and more peeps,help newbies with rares, even ego lol(pss he wont appreciate that),even i helped them lvlup,FIRST ONE TO BE 26 AT NEON GENESIS,ya before ego,had some argumentl with ego and was asked to leave with a smile .It doesnt matter to him if sm1 leaves or joins,hes making this game a bad biz,sm1 tell him this is just a game. Btw, i started my own guild(DEFYDEATH) with some in game friends, and now ego tells his each slave to hate me and my guild WTF!, my argument was only with him,well they are trieng to recruit my guild members and making sure my guild doesnt expand.I am glad the peeps left neon genesis doesnt want to be slaves, i wish good luck to you and your crapy bussiness ego, but please dont make the game dirty.
    -
    That egofury did same to me. He was first asking about my guild, and he seemed very friendly. And then everytime we got furtherbonto the conversation he was trying his hardest to lure me into his guild. Obviously, i said no. Then he started calling my guild, almost as if to make his sound superior to mine, once again i said i want to stay at my guild, so he walked off and said 'have fun in ur crappy guild then'
    This isn't the type of person I would like to be in a guild with to be honest
    -
    Hmmm... this explains a lot. I didn't know Egofury was the GM for Neon, but I very clearly remember him joining my guild, and leaving after a few hours. After he left, some of my members told me someone from our guild tried to convince them to join Neon Genesis. While our members are free to leave as they wish, I have to admit, that if this was what the OP was talking about, I'm sadly disappointed. And I agree with silent. Nothing really bad with recruiting premium, but I can see how it would be bad if those invites were spammed.
    Last edited by tarkay; 09-11-2011 at 11:09 AM.