Thread: guild war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb guild war

pvp is getting boring why dont you add a new type of pvp called guild war. it would be easy for people have guild wars because there either a 1v1 0r guild vs guild.1v1 3 members of your guild fights 1v1 against the person closest to there lvls and first one to get 2 out of 3 player wins get 3 for the players that fought. (guild rules) your whole guild fights and first one to win equal to as many guild members they have wins 1 item for each guild member. ( the person they fought gives them a weapon) you can only fight one person at a time and if you cant pay you cant fight (the weapon has to be above or near the winners level) which ever team has extra the extras sit out this guild war
    Last edited by Torrax; 06-23-2010 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't fully understand the specifics of what he said, but I think guild pvp is a good idea.
    Doesn't look like an option I can vote for on the Updated Roadmap in the Development section of this forum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no what u need for guild wars in a 10 vs 10 sorta thing like the whole guild fights every one from the opposing guild