Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek: Guild Battlegrounds!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I like but because it's a community war and there is fun and finally prices i would like to see, like Zeus s idea, an armory for each class before enter Arena where you can chose between various gears and pets pre determined

It will be very cool if every Arlorians will participate even just 5min and get fun without spend millions golds on gears. Not sure they will if they keep die.
    If your looking for a true war, make your content enjoyable for everyone! At least this one..

To me, sorry but there is actually NO SKILL TO PVP, just buy best gears and put full noble fury/mind/finesse jewels or para/eyes and do the job. Even if i like AL the pvp is a catastrophe a PAY TO WIN where rich wear the best vanities and ignore poors, trash talk, feel invincible and are ridiculous.. Its like in real life, a private club pour les fils a papa!
    For finally close the day with a BBQ on paradise pier with rich mates, standing on the sand with in mind "jesus, dam im the best"

Then in one word it isnt skill>gears>luck at all but gears>skill>luck since most of pvp players are OP and rich players and the little number of curious players or casuals is rushed, trash talked and finally disgusted forever for the profit of dummy farmers and nobrain players with only in mind LEADERBOARD.

This is the sad and THE TRUE REALITY!! And i presum its why most of ban are pvp players.
    When you enter the arena sometimes you dont know if its a joke with clowns in jesters or a real mature battle with muscles, blood and respect of the other.. There is so strange behavior that i had many time worries about the good health of few peoples.

In addition, not everyone can spend many time of farming for pvp or merch with platinums when there is good offers..I think its time to FINISH THE JOB and make pvp or your futur guild clash enjoyable for EVERYONE and not only the rich. If you don't do this, well its another "good" content without plus.

THIS, and This only will be a great thing. My english suck but i hope its okay. I wrote the only point that disguse me on the game, thanks.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JesuisCharlie For This Useful Post: