Thread: Suggested Changes to Engineer's Skills Protection and Force Shield

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84:413254
    I support everything in this thread. That is all. Don't feel like getting into the math discussion.

And Force Shield being 75 damage absorb at max rank makes me lol when a standard non-boss crit would almost take it off. The absorption needs a buff, too.
    I greatly appreciate your support. That is all. I will not force you to do math if you don't want to.

And regarding your lol about Force Shield's durability, I could not agree more. What did you think of the suggested fix I made in the OP? The shield would not pop unless a single hit exceeded 75; i.e., lesser hits would "bounce" and would NEVER make the shield pop. In other words, the shield would not accumulate damage, and could only be taken down by a single hit larger than 75 (or whatever the value, based on level).

@ ProSophist
    Thanks for your suggestions regarding the variety of other possible changes to Force Shield. I like them, particularly the reflected damage idea, but feel we need to keep it simple. Otherwise, I fear STS will not take my suggestions seriously.

Thanks, again people! Keep the feedback coming!
    Last edited by thequickone; 09-11-2011 at 07:22 PM.

PL: Thequickone warrior, Torrenz archer, Faebronia enchantress/main
    SL: Thequickone commando, Torrenz operative, Faebronia engineer/main, Helpdesk <PiF> engineer