Thread: Regarding old mythic armour

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Regarding old mythic armour

So the old armour, is it discontinued? It dropped from Grand watch chests and now they'really gone and I rarely see in in auction anymore. Or if it is in auction it's priced much more (ullers, specifically, I check warrior stuff mostly).

If it's discontinued does that mean new players won't really be able to get the ap for restoring it or just the chance to use it: these pieces are like the best armor for those levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sevencent View Post
    So the old armour, is it discontinued? It dropped from Grand watch chests and now they'really gone and I rarely see in in auction anymore. Or if it is in auction it's priced much more (ullers, specifically, I check warrior stuff mostly).

If it's discontinued does that mean new players won't really be able to get the ap for restoring it or just the chance to use it: these pieces are like the best armor for those levels.
    u still hv chance to loot it from elite golden warchest (armor) and elite golden pirate chest II (helm)
    Last edited by dinzly; 08-03-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    u still hv chance to loot it from elite golden warchest (armor) and elite golden pirate chest II (helm)
    This^^^

And those chests are super cheap now compared to the cost back in the day when those items were new.