Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neon Genesis is actually a really cool guild :)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archyx View Post
    Bod.. This game in it's current form is so easy to play I find it amusing that you think your 'leet' guild has something special. Every class has 8 skills MAX lol, get off your high horse and grow up.
    Just as I asked Bod to stop which he did, I spoke with him.....I ask for you to do the same. just drop it please.

since people are still flaming PLEASE LOCK THREAD....THANK YOU
    Last edited by octavos; 09-14-2011 at 09:35 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Love this guild ignore haters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I'm lucky to be in a guild with so many like-minded, intelligent people. This blend of personality and humor makes the game so much more enjoyable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey i'd like to join but how? i hope the guild accept newbies like me but if not it's ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Unpleasant stay

I was invited to this guild when I was lv 25, but my stay there makes me feel I am not part of them. I came to know guardian run will provides me the sun walker set I need. When I joined, my missing gears were only salvage claw and the pack. I began to participate in guild's guardian run since it was encouraged over the channel, FYI... I only joined them 3-4 times, and no luck in getting any of the rare items. During one of the run, ego was around, after the death of guardian, I voice out my needs, he suddenly trade me and shows me the claw I needed. My first thought was wow, is he going to give it to me? Out of goodwill, seeing that he was not carrying a gun that is a wastelander which I have, I added to the trade, little did I knew that, that gun cannot compare to the gun platinum store offers and was deemed as cheap stake item. He immediately cancelled the trade and told me off without explaining why. I was curious and did my research and after only I found out the 'why'. At one point of time, I was so desperate that I even offered to trade one items to two rare items I have, I even willingly to part my 5-6 rare items and cash for the last two gears I need. I knew they have it, however none is responding to my call. I was fortunate i'm able to trade one of the player for the claw and one lucky run to get the pack. Before I leave the guild, I thank them for inviting and told those who are online, they never help... Pardon my English.

Ign - Angelxll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sehhow View Post
    I was invited to this guild when I was lv 25, but my stay there makes me feel I am not part of them. I came to know guardian run will provides me the sun walker set I need. When I joined, my missing gears were only salvage claw and the pack. I began to participate in guild's guardian run since it was encouraged over the channel, FYI... I only joined them 3-4 times, and no luck in getting any of the rare items. During one of the run, ego was around, after the death of guardian, I voice out my needs, he suddenly trade me and shows me the claw I needed. My first thought was wow, is he going to give it to me? Out of goodwill, seeing that he was not carrying a gun that is a wastelander which I have, I added to the trade, little did I knew that, that gun cannot compare to the gun platinum store offers and was deemed as cheap stake item. He immediately cancelled the trade and told me off without explaining why. I was curious and did my research and after only I found out the 'why'. At one point of time, I was so desperate that I even offered to trade one items to two rare items I have, I even willingly to part my 5-6 rare items and cash for the last two gears I need. I knew they have it, however none is responding to my call. I was fortunate i'm able to trade one of the player for the claw and one lucky run to get the pack. Before I leave the guild, I thank them for inviting and told those who are online, they never help... Pardon my English.

Ign - Angelxll
    I'm sorry your stay was not as pleasant as the rest. We are renown for our unique system of gear distribution, but the reason it works flawlessly is because we are all familiar with each other and have established a strong foundation of trust. Adjusting to a new environment takes time, and everyone who focuses their intent with expectations or conditionalities naturally find themselves drifting away from the current.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I can see others have already started yet another flame war against Neon Genesis. I am, however, not here for that purpose. I just wanted some clarification from your guild master. Few days ago, someone posted an anti-NG hate thread. Not sure if any that was said was true, but I do remember an Egofury joining my guild for a few minutes. After he/she left, some members told me that someone was trying to get them to join Neon Genesis. Again, I'm not here to start an argument. I don't have time for that nonsense. I just want an explanation (preferably from your GM) as it did seem a little odd to me. Although I've been away from the game for a while, feel free to talk me if you see me. Likewise, you can just PM me here to avoid anymore drama. My apologies in advance if this is all misconstrued. As I'm sure some of you already know, I'm one of the more approachable players.

Wish you all the best,
    IGN Dracula
    Last edited by Dracula; 09-19-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    I can see others have already started yet another flame war against Neon Genesis. I am, however, not here for that purpose. I just wanted some clarification from your guild master. Few days ago, someone posted an anti-NG hate thread. Not sure if any that was said was true, but I do remember an Egofury joining my guild for a few minutes. After he/she left, some members told me that someone was trying to get them to join Neon Genesis. Again, I'm not here to start an argument. I don't have time for that nonsense. I just want an explanation (preferably from your GM) as it did seem a little odd to me. Although I've been away from the game for a while, feel free to talk me if you see me. Likewise, you can just PM me here to avoid anymore drama. My apologies in advance if this is all misconstrued. As I'm sure some of you already know, I'm one of the more approachable players.

Wish you all the best,
    IGN Dracula

nothing new, he does that with lots of guilds and sorry to say but he makes his guildies pets with a , again no flame war

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post

Wish you all the best,
    IGN Dracula
    I was trolling along to the AH one day when I caught wind of an incredible offer. One of your guild mates was publicly broadcasting the sale of <Landstalkers> membership cards with lifetime guarantees. I'm sure you can imagine my curiosity was peaked, so I decided to address this individual. On the trade screen was [electronic combat software] and [electronic defense software], defense being the full membership card and provided a lifetime premium of 50% off all inventory. I asked to see some of the wares to which he responded by putting up a couple scrappers at the discount price of 200c! Though I was thoroughly entertained by this, I couldn't bear watching this person embarrass himself and the mighty <Landstalkers>, so I told him it was for his own good as well as the good of the guild that he wipe the idea from his mind. Naturally, I was curious whether or not this was a guild-wide operation, so shortly afterwards, I hunted down a <Landstalkers> officer and got an invite. He was still online when it was announced that a new member had joined. He recognized me and immediately began accusing me of being a spy and threatened to utilize his officer privileges to deny me admission. Needless to say, my stay there was short-lived but it was reassuring to know that this person brought it upon himself to engage this idea, and not the entirety of the guild. I'll have to admit, that was one of the more unique experiences I've had in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Defyduck View Post
    nothing new, he does that with lots of guilds and sorry to say but he makes his guildies pets with a , again no flame war
    Human behavior is just fascinating, to say the least. It's amazing how bloodthirsty people get over a bit of gossip. Glad to see you're still enjoying the game Defyduck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

i know how are you inside , u r playing the game as if its your job it really makes me smile , no worries wish u and your guild good luck. your guild feels like an office lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by melancholy-storm View Post
    I was trolling along to the AH one day when I caught wind of an incredible offer. One of your guild mates was publicly broadcasting the sale of <Landstalkers> membership cards with lifetime guarantees. I'm sure you can imagine my curiosity was peaked, so I decided to address this individual. On the trade screen was [electronic combat software] and [electronic defense software], defense being the full membership card and provided a lifetime premium of 50% off all inventory. I asked to see some of the wares to which he responded by putting up a couple scrappers at the discount price of 200c! Though I was thoroughly entertained by this, I couldn't bear watching this person embarrass himself and the mighty <Landstalkers>, so I told him it was for his own good as well as the good of the guild that he wipe the idea from his mind. Naturally, I was curious whether or not this was a guild-wide operation, so shortly afterwards, I hunted down a <Landstalkers> officer and got an invite. He was still online when it was announced that a new member had joined. He recognized me and immediately began accusing me of being a spy and threatened to utilize his officer privileges to deny me admission. Needless to say, my stay there was short-lived but it was reassuring to know that this person brought it upon himself to engage this idea, and not the entirety of the guild. I'll have to admit, that was one of the more unique experiences I've had in-game.
    That's an interesting story... But please bear in mind that I'm not from Landstalkers (hence the signature).

Also, it's unlikely that any of my current officers would act like that; I know each one very well, and with the exception of one, they are all least college graduates who are too busy to be getting into any of that edrama nonsense.

Best of Luck,
    Dracula

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabero View Post
    Wow! I really don't understand why every post about my guild is automatically gets some kind of negative replies. I been in this guild a few weeks now and I can tell you it's a very upstanding guild. People in this guild are very respectful to each other all the time. They all help gear each other, do runs together all day and night, and are all very sociable. I have yet to find one flaw in this guild. Also I have yet to see once in Blackstar or Numa anyone say anything bad about the guild and no one from the guild acting like a fool. So for the life of me I can not understand why on the forums here people have so many bad things about the guild.
    Just thought I need to say that here also.

Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ego and the officers of Neon Genesis put the needs of the guild before their own needs. I've seen them give up materials and epic armor to others before they themselves equipt it. Much love to all of you.

Still trying to tweak the sig, thanks Cabero for the img!
    Last edited by Dredlok; 09-28-2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Testing..... 1. 2.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dredlok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ego definitely practices what he preaches. When the last content update came out, I noticed that for the next few days, Ego spent 99% of the time in guild hall taking care of the guild while everyone else got to enjoy the new content and level up. I had just joined the guild the day before the update and after seeing that, I gotta say Ego earned my respect that day. This is a fun guild to be a part of!
    Last edited by Eriksyn; 09-29-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: clarification

Eriksyn - LVL 36 COM | Ericthemedic - LVL 36 ENG
    Officer of Vengeance

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eriksyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ego helps a lot of ng members and not only him the others also thats why i love this guild because of its practice.. But!! I truly love this guild because of its name .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

epic guild!!
    We run together...We die together...Vengeance for life!
    Crashoveride Lvl 51 - Acidburn Lvl 30 - Overide Lvl 20