Thread: Vet MMO player LF good guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cool Vet MMO player LF good guild.

Sup all. Since I started SL I've been busy grinding my toons to cap but have found that with random pick-up groups the skill levels of the players can vary and the last boss in delta 7 is actually a tricky fight. I'm looking to join a guild that is rather active at the various times of the day, strives to play their classes in a skillful and professional manner, and has regular guild runs where I can be a useful addition. I support STS and dropped $20 when I first started for premo gear for my toons and am planning to toss $50 out in the next month or so for premo lvl 20+ and expansions(heck maybe even my own guild if I cant find one here). This is a link to my thread on the new player page if you'd like any info about me. Just as an FYI my characters are all 16+ now. Hit me up here or in game and lets discuss your guild and why you think I'm right for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Hi rob, from the way you composed that post you seem like a well mannered, knowledgeable individual. These are the qualities the we look for in our guild members, as a representative of Blackstar Militia i would like to invite you to join our guild as a trial member.

Right now our guild isnt very active in SL since guilds launches in PL, but i would be happy to run with you in SL to test you out and help when u need it.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Hi rob here is a small list of compiled guilds if you wanna check them out. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ar-Chronicles.. Although i recommend just looking in game and testing the waters.