Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I would like a shared pet stable

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default I would like a shared pet stable

I think so many players want a shared pet stable, I think so many have asked sts for this with only minimal of response's.
    I would like the devs to do this for the entire gaming community, and understand it may slow down plat purchasing a bit,but with egg slotting and all the new plat purchase's sts has introduced,the plat purchasing should balance out,this would allow people to enjoy the game more on other toons.
    I hope sts will give the community this ability in game.
    Last edited by Justg; 08-05-2016 at 11:33 AM. Reason: less drama

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thegame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Many people already have made threads about this and nothing has happened for years now. It definitely would be nice but I just think it would be too complicated with the pets level and then transfering it to a new character etc. Make all the threads you want, I highly doubt they'll ever implant this feature.

Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

This is like asking to remove energy from events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

STS is already doing enough to make the game F2P as best as possible. The shared pet stable is NOT NEEDED now that eggs can be slotted. Its unhealthy for the game if nobody needs to buy pets anymore.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

We can have a shared pet stable if we can get a broccoli pet. One that has a broccoli morning star and broccoli hair and the super power to make broccoli come out of its mouth and shoot it at people.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fresh Broccoli For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

We realy need it because the character slot is almost useless right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    STS is already doing enough to make the game F2P as best as possible. The shared pet stable is NOT NEEDED now that eggs can be slotted. Its unhealthy for the game if nobody needs to buy pets anymore.
    I disagree.
    Last edited by Justg; 08-05-2016 at 11:34 AM. Reason: so much less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Pets are one of the biggest things in game sts make money from and players strive for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Like i, and many others have said countless times before, the pet economy is the strongest in the game. There are people that have gotten rich selling pets, and these eggs help distribute wealth. If you combine stables, the value of every pet will plummet because the demand isn't there. It'll be even harder to make gold.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I think so many players want a shared pet stable, I think so many have asked sts for this with only minimal of response's.
    I would like the devs to do this for the entire gaming community, and understand it may slow down plat purchasing a bit,but with egg slotting and all the new plat purchase's sts has introduced,the plat purchasing should balance out,this would allow people to enjoy the game more on other toons.
    I hope sts will give the community this ability in game.
    Don't we all lmao wouldn't have had to buy so many double arc pet eggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    Lies sts is catering to us plat buyers and leaving f2p out to dry,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    It's a free game? How else do you expect the company to keep the servers running and to bring new content? Already viable ways for F2P players to do well in game without spending cash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    It's a free game? How else do you expect the company to keep the servers running and to bring new content? Already viable ways for F2P players to do well in game without spending cash.
    How so? the only way for them to make gold is km3 or basically hitting the lottery....there's nothing truly farmable it's all rng there's no return in any of the new maps and drop rates on everything but furniture are the lowest I've ever seen in AL history...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Completely false. It's your choice to either buy platinum or not. I've not spent a single penny on this game and still have fun playing it and have gotten pretty good in game items.

Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

How so? the only way for them to make gold is km3 or basically hitting the lottery....there's nothing truly farmable it's all rng there's no return in any of the new maps and drop rates on everything but furniture are the lowest I've ever seen in AL history...
    I haven't played in quite a few months but back when I was playing I had a group that farmed regnol maps for all the crafti materials that I could sell to make gold and locks was quite profitable when I played as they brought out the new type of locked crate. I'd be bias anyway because I was a P2W player and spent a fair bit on arcane legends and other sts games. Most people would rather complain than out the work in to get what they want in game most of the time anyway.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    I haven't played in quite a few months but back when I was playing I had a group that farmed regnol maps for all the crafti materials that I could sell to make gold and locks was quite profitable when I played as they brought out the new type of locked crate. I'd be bias anyway because I was a P2W player and spent a fair bit on arcane legends and other sts games. Most people would rather complain than out the work in to get what they want in game most of the time anyway.
    I'm a ptw player but I farm a lot and after a few months in underhul getting maybe ten chests, and 2000+ runs of arena plus a plethora of elite runs I've found that it's almost impossible to make gold without my credit card

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I'm a ptw player but I farm a lot and after a few months in underhul getting maybe ten chests, and 2000+ runs of arena plus a plethora of elite runs I've found that it's almost impossible to make gold without my credit card
    That's rng for you some get lucky some don't. So many players don't spend money on the game yet still play day in day out so sts must be doing something right. If you think this game is P2W you haven't seen anything that's on the current market for mobile/pc/console games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

1. Some pets tied with aps,that's make sharing pet stable almost imposible to implement in game.

2. Some ppl still got income from farm some pets for some gold (especially new F2P players) or for APs,that will make they effort less valuable (curently almost all farmable pets already on bad price for sell,if somehow this implement in game then new F2P players will have lack option to farm)

3. It's hard for me to imagine how lv 1 char have lv 56 pet. Pet dealing damage higher than his/her master,imagine how OP maxed lv pet on low lv pvp that will end up like "nerf that pet" or "darm pet way too OP I quit playin AL".

4. And pet is also one of them main income beside lock crate and energy on event.

5. If somehow they have plan to do this,it will take a lot effort and time to make ur idea work well with another system in game.

That's my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

I'm F2P player...

When I was start playing there's no such a thing like kit elixir,and the only way we (F2P players) can have luck buff its only from lepre (which is prety expensive at that day),if u want another 25% luck u need to be plat buyer or pray that klass and shazbot give u 25% luck. I still remember how hard/imposible for us F2P players to earn 100k + a day at that day,but now I can easly earn 100k + on 1 day.

And now we have key kit,if we wanna to test our luck on lock crate. On past day I just can only imagine to loot mythic/arcane thing from crate.

Curently we have prety much option to farm,while on capped 36 and 41 we (F2P players) crying out for something decent to farm.

So... On my opinion they already make good progres to balancing between F2P and P2W players ,which is hard to find another similiar game do this step. (maybe not all players satiefied with curent situation,I'm also still have concern on few aspect/thing on this game,but for me this day is better than my past days on AL)
    Last edited by justhell; 08-05-2016 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I have brought this up before but while a shared stable would be far too hard to implement, I dont think a re-egging or transfer system would be.

Some way to transfer a pet from one character to another for a large fee or high amount of plat would be nice.

And yeah I know you could just buy the pet for the other character but if it is a rare pet or event pet the cost is not worth it or it is not even available.

A transfer or re-egg system should not drive down prices but will make Sts money if it is a plat based fee.

I think its ridiculous that if I own Sns and Nekro I have to buy another one to use pet animacy.

I am not going to hold my breath tho lol.