Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior progression curve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Warrior progression curve

I hope devs have been looking into data collected from this gauntlet event. It is a perfect example of how even a warrior with 1000 damage is forced out of party by friends and guild members.
    No one wants warrior in party. We are only needed in elites, if as vroom suggested we dont need more damage then why is this exclusion being done to us.
    We also want to play in normal maps and events and just not be support group for elites.

Python.
    First season war

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to control For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by control View Post
    I hope devs have been looking into data collected from this gauntlet event. It is a perfect example of how even a warrior with 1000 damage is forced out of party by friends and guild members.
    No one wants warrior in party. We are only needed in elites, if as vroom suggested we dont need more damage then why is this exclusion being done to us.
    We also want to play in normal maps and events and just not be support group for elites.

Python.
    First season war
    I always try to include a tank in my runs but +1 because I know there's not many out there like me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Dont buff warrior damage. Buff boss damage.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Discrimination for wars, always for fast farms, i hate the pvp because a mage with a immnotal staff is imposible to kill that totems heals a lot too they have a complete stun inmunity and the skyward smash no procs bleed effect unfair on pvp, the news arc 56 are good just for mages: high stats- good procs, always the same the betters weapons are for the mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairnicius View Post
    Discrimination for wars, always for fast farms, i hate the pvp because a mage with a immnotal staff is imposible to kill that totems heals a lot too they have a complete stun inmunity and the skyward smash no procs bleed effect unfair on pvp, the news arc 56 are good just for mages: high stats- good procs, always the same the betters weapons are for the mages
    So you want a warrior got an OP weapon like what they did in dragon hunter sword? Heal wont very useful if you do alot of damage/second, you need to count when to use your stun skill :/ there is an interval between arc shield and nekro, pro tank was using that interval when vs a mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Huh? Killed in duel mage 1300dmg nd 6k hp with immo staff. Im warr
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Python.
    First season war
    I really hope they tAke your thread seriously as this is how the first 'Warrior Classism' started. To be honest im not surprised, they did mention they reverted back to the same weapon itemization curve, it will take maybe 2-3events before they realize it has repeated itself again unless they take action.
    I sincerely hope sts looks into this.
    Thabks for the heads up.
    -Maarkus

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maarkus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I never seen this everybody who wants a party always want warriors in their parties not just for elites but I guess I haven't hunged around with those people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well, im sure if the warriors would have just eaten their broccoli, they would be much strong.

Did you know that a cup of chopped broccoli has about 2.6 grams of protein? Thats a lot for a non-starchy vegetable.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes, wars are nabs, useless class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IgnBadass View Post
    Yes, wars are nabs, useless class
    hahah. do u believe in ur words? Warr now can kill anyone in pvp now. warr has one of the strongest wep arc sword. Hard elites- need warr cuz rog and mage wont live without warr's heal. All classes are have their stats. Call one of the class nab, says ppl who don't know anything about game
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Question remains why can't war deal high damage and kill bosses fast so that we are not shunned. Everyone just shouts need dps no wars. Instead in elites better take two warriors.
    Can there be a set like venom stat which gives speed and this set gives damage so we can use that in case of events.
    We must stick together against this discrimination.
    Python.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I hear every day that i am noob. as we all know rouges and mages can farm on every map but warriors cant farm on map where they need good dps and need to be fast like warriot useless to farm jewels.
    Jewel farming used to be the money of beginners until they get lepre. If that beginner is a warrior he can hardly get enough money to buy a lepre, we still didnt talk about km3...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Python.
    First season war
    Warriors are needed in elites and not in normal maps because normal mobs dont hit hard enough. If normal maps are buffed, newbies will feel like they're doing elites. If Warriors are buffed, it will create more imbalance in pvp. So what is your suggestion for the problem? And are you sure this is even a problem ? There are damage elixirs. Consume Damage elixir for events. Dont forget that Rogues have to consume more potions too. When it comes to the event Leaderboard, Rogues need to do more runs and collect more points to stay on it. Just because normal maps are fast for them, the competition from their own class is higher. Infact for these Gauntlet events, I always consider being a Mage or Warrior, because the cut off points for the LB is much lower than the rogue class LB page.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-06-2016 at 09:54 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I am a warrior and not running for leader boards in the gauntlet event. I just went to check it out and get some coins. If two warriors where there the others left or asked one warrior to leave. What aggravated me was when they would start the run then leave because two warriors where there. Personally I just finished the run with the other warriors since I'm not trying to get the leader board and don't care how long it takes. I don't know the answer to the problem but I liked the suggestion of making the bosses tougher. Then others will need a punching bag to take damage while the dps classes stand back and shoot where it's safe.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I also want some hp or arm buff for wars because the guant mutanr mages can 1 hit the warriors if jugg not active

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairnicius View Post
    Gun is what gives that proc, not staff.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

make warrior skills can crit hit high like a rouge and everyone will be happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    make warrior skills can crit hit high like a rouge and everyone will be happy
    I guess in this case, everyone only applies to warrior and in this case, only warriors play Arcane Legends? People do not understand the concept of a tank is to tank...in Pocket Legends, I played tank and fully understood that. I do not understand why warriors keep wanting more damage when it's going away from their class role.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    I also want some hp or arm buff for wars because the guant mutanr mages can 1 hit the warriors if jugg not active
    Lol , im playing for almost 4 years and never have i seen a MAGE one hit a tank *_*
    Right now tanks can get well over 10k hp and 3k armor , and 40% damage absorbtion from nekro , im to lazy to count but im pretty sure nothing can hit hard enough to 1-hit a good tank ( pvp )

Mages cant even 1-hit other mages if they have simirlar gear.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account