Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior progression curve

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onadraosari View Post
    Huh? Killed in duel mage 1300dmg nd 6k hp with immo staff. Im warr
    Then the mage didn't know what it was doing. Try dueling one who does and you will get destroyed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I guess in this case, everyone only applies to warrior and in this case, only warriors play Arcane Legends? People do not understand the concept of a tank is to tank...in Pocket Legends, I played tank and fully understood that. I do not understand why warriors keep wanting more damage when it's going away from their class role.
    but do you play tank in Arcane Legends?endgame PvE tank?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

People do not understand the concept of a tank is to tank...in Pocket Legends, I played tank and fully understood that. I do not understand why warriors keep wanting more damage when it's going away from their class role.
    At times I almost believe that several (not all ofcourse) warriors who need damage buffed are just wannabe-rogues who happen to be warriors only because of how the warrior looks or are not rogues because they dont want to play a female character. I almost assume these complaining tanks do not understand assassin role, support role, dps class, tanking class, etc.

The question to ask ourselves is Are you a Warrior because it has muscles or are you a Warrior because you like to tank and like the role of the warrior? I guess on character creation page, there should be a more elaborate reminder blurb for the roles of each class.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-06-2016 at 01:15 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Lol , im playing for almost 4 years and never have i seen a MAGE one hit a tank *_*
    Right now tanks can get well over 10k hp and 3k armor , and 40% damage absorbtion from nekro , im to lazy to count but im pretty sure nothing can hit hard enough to 1-hit a good tank ( pvp )

Mages cant even 1-hit other mages if they have simirlar gear.
    I talk about 1. And 2. Planar tomb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

i wil admit i do hate haveing a tank in my team with this event XD but look at the bright side atleast the points are low for war so easy for lb
    and also if you have a war in your team it only helps if he has the ould arcane sword for the proc on weed boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    I talk about 1. And 2. Planar tomb.
    Im a mage with 5.3k hp and 1.5k armor which is nothing compared to tank , i dont get 1-hitted by any planar tombs mob.... even boss does not 1-hit me unless i sit in the red zone.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    At times I almost believe that several (not all ofcourse) warriors who need damage buffed are just wannabe-rogues who happen to be warriors only because of how the warrior looks or are not rogues because they dont want to play a female character. I almost assume these complaining tanks do not understand assassin role, support role, dps class, tanking class, etc.

The question to ask ourselves is Are you a Warrior because it has muscles or are you a Warrior because you like to tank and like the role of the warrior? I guess on character creation page, there should be a more elaborate reminder blurb for the roles of each class.
    I'm pretty sure this is exactly what's happening. Nice catch!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

I guess in this case, everyone only applies to warrior and in this case, only warriors play Arcane Legends? People do not understand the concept of a tank is to tank...in Pocket Legends, I played tank and fully understood that. I do not understand why warriors keep wanting more damage when it's going away from their class role.
    See prime example of you only advocating for buffs that suit you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

You right bro! I agree!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gouiwaa9000 View Post
    Im a mage with 5.3k hp and 1.5k armor which is nothing compared to tank , i dont get 1-hitted by any planar tombs mob.... even boss does not 1-hit me unless i sit in the red zone.
    The 1. Planar boss can summon a fure something that 1 hit me. (9500 hp 3200 arm). The 2. Planar boss used to attack in a big circle that 1 hit me because my freaking weapon.

Thats mean the boss chrse me and hit me, i lose so much hp but basicaly i dont die, BUT my weapon proc is instant damage the enemy (56 aegis) that also damage abd kill me because freaking curse!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Buffs for what? Warrior? What do they need buffed?

Instead of badgering me and trying to nitpick words, please realize that Dinzly was saying that he wants warriors to crit like rogues. Of course I'm going to advocate against that. Why should warriors have the ability to crit like rogues and so much survivability? They already do way more damage than needed. However, what I would not advocate against is reducing their damage but increasing their survivability to be more in line with their ability to tank.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

As a squishy smurf myself, I must say, I really don't mind having a warrior on my team as long as they know what they're doing. :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

We are not asking for a buff in first place. We are also not asking for improvements which would affect pvp.

Our simple request is to find a way to stop the discrimination against tanks in events.
    There can be a few ways which the devs can devise.
    1) Give us a set like venom set or tarlok assault set which sacrifices armor and health and give damage and crit for event purposes.
    2) Let there be a compulsion of having all the classes present in a full party for event runs.
    3) We lack in an effective damage skill at bosses to kill them fast so work on them a little bit.
    4) We can't complaint about the new arcane weapons as they are already being looked into by Vroom.
    5) We can only play well if we are allowed to play and participate and not beg for a team.

Let no egos be hurt when one looks at a lingering community problem of discrimination against one class just like a lower caste system.
    Python.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to control For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

Would just like to say, it's easy to call out someone for being biased against tanks because of previous history. It's better sometimes to have a discerning eye and appreciate each post for their own validity. In this case I would agree with Python and say that tanks don't need a buff as Zeus also has stated. Event maps need to be structured such that a tank's strength (i.e., damage sponge, aggro machine) is required, not like in Gauntlet where hardly any tanking is needed, just pure damage to kill the boss ASAP.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Safiras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Buffs for what? Warrior? What do they need buffed?

Instead of badgering me and trying to nitpick words, please realize that Dinzly was saying that he wants warriors to crit like rogues. Of course I'm going to advocate against that. Why should warriors have the ability to crit like rogues and so much survivability? They already do way more damage than needed. However, what I would not advocate against is reducing their damage but increasing their survivability to be more in line with their ability to tank.
    He's asking for a pve damage buff to make warriors useful in maps ...... just like you were asking for armor and such taking away from your classes role of a glass cannon in pvp because you aren't useful that's how tanks feel in pve

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by control View Post
    We are not asking for a buff in first place. We are also not asking for improvements which would affect pvp.

Our simple request is to find a way to stop the discrimination against tanks in events.
    1) Give us a set like venom set or tarlok assault set which sacrifices armor and health and give damage and crit for event purposes.
    2) Let there be a compulsion of having all the classes present in a full party for event runs.
    3) We lack in an effective damage skill at bosses to kill them fast so work on them a little bit.
    4) We can't complaint about the new arcane weapons as they are already being looked into by Vroom.
    5) We can only play well if we are allowed to play and participate and not beg for a team.

Let no egos be hurt when one looks at a lingering community problem of discrimination against one class just like a lower caste system.
    Python.
    A pve only damage /speed buff would be the only way to make a tank useful in any regular map if not good luck being useful when any mage can gale to boss and kill by the time u catch up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by control View Post

Python.
    1++++ agree

Sent from my K012 using Tapatalk
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Asron9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

He's asking for a pve damage buff to make warriors useful in maps ...... just like you were asking for armor and such taking away from your classes role of a glass cannon in pvp because you aren't useful that's how tanks feel in pve
    1+++

Sent from my K012 using Tapatalk
    Xurux ~ Ommron ~ Cryom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

+1 couldnt agree with u more bro pyhton, in fact any boss killing event is a dps event imo, thts wat rogs r design to do. (not hating)
    u will see gc whole day shouting for dps only, u will see ppl leaving maps whn they see 2 or more wars in it, and the fact tht lb points needed for war is so much more lower is a good example of how unwanted we are in this event. kinda tired tbh and it feels exactly like how it was bck in the old days whn wars arent needed and is only a drag to the pt.
    i agree with what python and safi suggested, not asking for a buff, but event structure needs to be looked into it in the future to prevent such frm happening again (buffinh and nerfing is nvr ending).
    ps: for those tht r derailing this thread into a pvp / buffing /nerfing / class discrimination thread, pls stop. =)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to IronWolfert For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Im tank and i dnt understand why tanks need more dmg? Okay, we dont make so much dmg like rogs, but lol we have 10k+ hp and 3k+ armor.
    Very useful class, with awsm weps, skills. Tank are need in planar tombs, hard elites, km3 also. Ppl who tells warr are useless, just dont see real power of the warr
    Onadraosari, Ieliteblood, Blusangir, Bestonad
    [B]Check out my videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDK...8OsOxTKbQrQ/B]