Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default Immortal Bow VS Immortal Daggers

I am doing PvP and PVE.
    Whats the better weapon?
    Bow or dagger?
    Reason?
    I already read Zeus' analysis but still i can't decide between them lol.
    Advice appreciated!
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I use the bow in pve against bosses. The boss HP literally chunks away when you charge the normal shot and it ends up being a critical under proc. It's actually more damage than the Charged Aim Shot before it got nerfed which is very OP. I was doing 10k+ crit damage to Ursoth vs 9k+ with a Charged AS. Now that AS won't do anywhere near that high, this is the reminiscence of those high crit days which is a must have

Let's face it, rogue are useless in big mobs as we can't exactly do mob control or deal DOT's with our nox. We will always be best at taking out single target threats and I find the bow quite effective at doing that. For OP big mobs, my friends and I are still using the dragon dags as there's nothing more OP than a stunned mob period. Healing of the arcane daggers won't save you from dying, but a mob that can't hit back will keep you alive better.

As for PVP, I'm not the best person to answer it for you, but can never go wrong with distance fighting while a tank blocks.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 08-05-2016 at 02:59 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

skeleton

The bow drop skeletons and they stop (not stuns) mobs and some boss. Then the mob not run up on you, it is useful against boss.

ps. I wanted the skeleton color was green, I just got notice the skeleton in PVP when it became a circle around it.

Name:  s6abN5k.png
Views: 800
Size:  214.6 KB

damage is increased

About the damage is increased. Yes, it provides a damage increase of 40 you (at least for me). So their attacks cause more damage.

Name:  rWg5dut.png
Views: 831
Size:  340.4 KB
    Last edited by soon; 08-05-2016 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

im using both i did extensive test before

dagger is doing overall more damage, same goes for pvp because of skill damage

bow fails to deliver " best single target hitter" on regular healt mobs and normal bosses

bow is only superior for very high healt bosses nothing more

Its not what its said in description of weapon changes in underhul expansion, we have been told bow will be advantageous on single target over dagger
    I asked this to dev he said me (before aim buff) dagg was doing %10 more skill damage whereas bow was doing %14 more basic atack damage but after aim buff this difference is invalid. Vroom supposedly adjust it to make the bow do more single target damage with aimshot fix(nerf) but failed because it wasnt the right approach and got horrible feedback

so in conclusoion as auc tells you dagger provides more general use whereas bow is only superior on very high healt bosses
    but if you dont do pvp and wanna go economical, use 46 arcane dagg for its CC and bow for the boss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Thanks, very helpful you three
    Other opinions still wanted!
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I think playstyle also is a factor. If your a kiter who likes bouncing around the clear choice is bow. Daggers have a big disadvantage being that you need to be on the enemies "butt" to use them.
    #bowlife

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpywizard View Post
    I think playstyle also is a factor. If your a kiter who likes bouncing around the clear choice is bow. Daggers have a big disadvantage being that you need to be on the enemies "butt" to use them.
    #bowlife
    Well I'm doing PvP and PVE, the stata of the daggers are OP but bow has strong auto attack so idk which to buy.
    - Allows

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ireliaa View Post
    im using both i did extensive test before

dagger is doing overall more damage, same goes for pvp because of skill damage

bow fails to deliver " best single target hitter" on regular healt mobs and normal bosses

bow is only superior for very high healt bosses nothing more

Its not what its said in description of weapon changes in underhul expansion, we have been told bow will be advantageous on single target over dagger
    I asked this to dev he said me (before aim buff) dagg was doing %10 more skill damage whereas bow was doing %14 more basic atack damage but after aim buff this difference is invalid. Vroom supposedly adjust it to make the bow do more single target damage with aimshot fix(nerf) but failed because it wasnt the right approach and got horrible feedback

so in conclusoion as auc tells you dagger provides more general use whereas bow is only superior on very high healt bosses
    but if you dont do pvp and wanna go economical, use 46 arcane dagg for its CC and bow for the boss
    Yes, I've noticed now that if my skill damage falls, my aimed shot does significantly lower damage. This happened only after the buff/nerf to AS. So, the only way to continue insuring that AS hits hard is by making sure skill damage is high.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello, i know this might be slightly off topic.. But would u guys suggest that i buy the arcane daggers? Are they worth the amount of gold? I currently have a glintstone bow but am unsure whether the daggers are worth it, thanks for helping ~Nova

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nova Alia View Post
    Hello, i know this might be slightly off topic.. But would u guys suggest that i buy the arcane daggers? Are they worth the amount of gold? I currently have a glintstone bow but am unsure whether the daggers are worth it, thanks for helping ~Nova
    Which arcane daggers? Either way, they are both better than glintstone bow.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List