Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tanks- i am bad at easy maps and bad at tanking elite jadis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    Using arc shield full mastery i have enough time to drop a clock on a group of enemy. Clock mastery has a chance to pernemantly stun enemy. Warrior without at least full antignome gear cant tank elite jadis.
    thats all.
    All the tanks I run with on that map do not have antignome pieces let alone the full set. So they have survivability issues with Jadis, but that's why the party is there so something like synchronized Kelvins can be done. Rather than expecting your tank to be deathless how about running with good warriors and learning how they time taunt pet AA and skills.

If you've decided to switch to main your mage, that's totally your right to do. But skilled, dependable tanks are in demand in Underhul. And with aegis and arcane sword warriors can run easy maps, KM, event very fast if they know how to. My go-to elite warrior soloed elite Rendtail no problem. There are tanks you can consult with here on forums and in game. Personally I would think it's a challenge to be able to make my warrior a full-blooded Rambo tank, because if some warriors can do it, why can't I?

But again, your game, your choice. I just think it's an utter fallacy to think of the warrior class as useless when the problem is neither in the class build or available gear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

As the job say tank, tank wasnt do alot of damage/second tank was very good as other shield for us mage and rogue even it will make run slower i wont care about it, tank should got a place in my elite pt, cause i wont run in elite without warr :3 OP wildfire that will attract mobs to me e.e

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredystern For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    As the job say tank, tank wasnt do alot of damage/second tank was very good as other shield for us mage and rogue even it will make run slower i wont care about it, tank should got a place in my elite pt, cause i wont run in elite without warr :3 OP wildfire that will attract mobs to me e.e
    Usually I use arcane shield/Life giver as soon as I proc wildfire to prevent myself from dying or I just stay far back and let the proc work, since 6+ stack of wildfire is enough to finish them all off without doing anything. Just be aware of the red zones and those OP blast radius of the bombs thrown by the crossbow orcs while being in cqc with mobs on elite. Those usually stings a lot, and even a warrior can get hurt if the player is not careful. :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@princesaria i also have a question. Did you see the SS that i uploaded to the 1. page of the topic?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Warrior's need just a good proc at weapond like witch aegis lv 46 , (no more dmg or heal!)

Sent from my Onyx_QS using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iulian Ardelean View Post
    Warrior's need just a good proc at weapond like witch aegis lv 46 , (no more dmg or heal!)

Sent from my Onyx_QS using Tapatalk
    and like arc maul 31 AoE stun and 50% armor reduction proc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    All the tanks I run with on that map do not have antignome pieces let alone the full set. So they have survivability issues with Jadis, but that's why the party is there so something like synchronized Kelvins can be done. Rather than expecting your tank to be deathless how about running with good warriors and learning how they time taunt pet AA and skills.

If you've decided to switch to main your mage, that's totally your right to do. But skilled, dependable tanks are in demand in Underhul. And with aegis and arcane sword warriors can run easy maps, KM, event very fast if they know how to. My go-to elite warrior soloed elite Rendtail no problem. There are tanks you can consult with here on forums and in game. Personally I would think it's a challenge to be able to make my warrior a full-blooded Rambo tank, because if some warriors can do it, why can't I?

But again, your game, your choice. I just think it's an utter fallacy to think of the warrior class as useless when the problem is neither in the class build or available gear.
    If you are taking about ryvz hes absolutely op :3 love running with him. Btw you mentioned soloing, i saw a screenshot of ioez soloing t2 and t3 too pretty fast, would love a sort of soloing contest and see which classes are faster in hard elites.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quick answer for elite or hard maps use glint aegis its very good bro try it

Sent from my H860 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithnotts View Post
    If you are taking about ryvz hes absolutely op :3 love running with him. Btw you mentioned soloing, i saw a screenshot of ioez soloing t2 and t3 too pretty fast, would love a sort of soloing contest and see which classes are faster in hard elites.
    Unless a video of start to finish, I don't believe in any recs or fast times made solo. Not saying what you mentioned above was not legit. I personally know of a tank previously making recs on lb appearing to be solo. When the party is full, at last few seconds all but one leaves the map, when last player kills boss, it appears as one player. I suggest sts makes a way that records who starts the run vs who ends the timed run.

Laugh it up fuzzball!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Downwithnotts View Post
    I haven't had the chance to run with Ryvz, but I've run elite Hugal and Jadis with warriors from my guild and a few tank friends from other guilds, for Cryostar and trophy quest.

There are good tanks who aren't very prominent on LB or forums. I run a lot of PUGs in Ren'gol elite and Southern Gates elite and had the pleasure of seeing some good tanking action. All the more reason I resent the notion that the warrior class is useless. A good warrior not only can speed up a run (aegis and arcane sword procs can really melt mobs HP, and good pulls and taunts mean mobs are tightly packed ready for clocking and nox, separating the toughest killers from the minions for the DPS to wipe out safely, etc) you can't deny that skilled tanking saves a ton of ankhs and elixirs (some tanks I've run with can make mobs seem to ignore the DPS entirely).
    Last edited by ilhanna; 08-09-2016 at 06:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Masked View Post
    Unless a video of start to finish, I don't believe in any recs or fast times made solo. Not saying what you mentioned above was not legit. I personally know of a tank previously making recs on lb appearing to be solo. When the party is full, at last few seconds all but one leaves the map, when last player kills boss, it appears as one player. I suggest sts makes a way that records who starts the run vs who ends the timed run.
    Well considering that the times he made solo where around 6:30 in both t2 and t3 and he holds the rec with his team at 2:30 and 2:40 respectively it should be obvious that its legit.
    So its more challenging himself than trying to appear as solo rec holder, i challenge myself too and see if my nubly mage can solo certain maps even if im way slower than rec.
    But yes, i remember that galifianakhs tank not denying he had people kill mobs and boss till 5% with him and then leaving map so he could solo last of it, he even confirmed it.
    Last edited by Downwithnotts; 08-09-2016 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

There is no "T" in warrior