Hey! Arloriarns!

Today I was wondering why in endgame mages are so strong, so I decided to do a little experiment taking my little mage " Evernes " as evidence ( I started a new mage), actually my level mage is level 35, so I decided to using a map according to my mage's level ( Final map Shuyal ) , using the wolf as test.

Damage Test ( NO SHIELD )

Name:  Sin Escudo.png
Views: 905
Size:  354.2 KB

Damage Test ( SHIELD ON )

Name:  Con escudo.png
Views: 915
Size:  343.0 KB

This is an average percentage after several tests , since the damage to the wolf was variable but the average is "140" and damage with shield active is "45", that is around 95 Damage less from same attack

Ok, after this, let's see why Arcane Shield it's that strong compared to Juggernaut.

Shield's First Upgrade ( 55% Damage Reduction )

Name:  Sin Nada.png
Views: 893
Size:  592.6 KB

Shield's Second Upgrade ( 15% Damage Reduction ADDED )

Name:  2.png
Views: 894
Size:  557.5 KB

Shield's Mastery ( 15% Damage Reduction ADDED AGAIN )

Name:  Mastery.png
Views: 883
Size:  430.0 KB

Using the shield with all updates and others, this shield can absorb a huge amount of damage in PvP , one of the main reasons why mages are so strong in PvP even against warriors, about 70 % of wolf's damage was absorbed by the shield, now this must be added that the shield is mainly based on STR and INT , and my gear is composed of Assault and Force mainly, in endgame all mages have a huge amount of STR and INT , that makes it very durable against any class.

A great suggestion could be this One