Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: About Mage's Shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairnicius View Post
    With a good combination for shield amd pet(Nekro) the mages re unstopables thats unfair for the anothers classes, the weapons for the mages always are good and give they a lot of dmg with a extreme velocity for apply skills, now the staff 56 give they a great adventage with a incredible crits, inmunity to stun with this shield and nekro, if want to conserve this adventage, add inmuty stun to the Juggernaut Skill , a warrior cam apply this skill but always re affected with bleeds effects all it is unfair want a balance? Yes need it...
    You never beat a mage? :/ Alot of rogue and warrior could beat mage easily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairnicius View Post
    now the staff 56 give they a great adventage with a incredible crits,
    What staff lv 56 u talkin bout? -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'm a rog and I'm not just saying this because i am but we don't need a nerf, we get nerfed so much its unreal, give us a chance, tired of this, because mages cry they get 1 shotted when shield off, what do you expect, to stay alive long when a rog with 1.2k damage and 45% crit is attacking you, no, lets be real mages already have more damage than rogues and can reach our crit with ease, don't know how but it's not my company so it's w.e. Cry more mages.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxalivexx View Post
    I'm a rog and I'm not just saying this because i am but we don't need a nerf, we get nerfed so much its unreal, give us a chance, tired of this, because mages cry they get 1 shotted when shield off, what do you expect, to stay alive long when a rog with 1.2k damage and 45% crit is attacking you, no, lets be real mages already have more damage than rogues and can reach our crit with ease, don't know how but it's not my company so it's w.e. Cry more mages.
    Mages have more on paper damage but rogues skills do more damage. And idk what game you are playing to think mages can reach rogue crit without severe loss of other stats that rogues do not face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    Mages have more on paper damage but rogues skills do more damage. And idk what game you are playing to think mages can reach rogue crit without severe loss of other stats that rogues do not face.
    You must not play end game, these mages reaching 30-40+ crit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

That's one of the best mages in the game, buddy. He's usually very straight forward when it comes to balance. You should check out some of his recent posts. He's for buffing rogues, but he's not going to exaggerate things. He says it how it is, true and accurate.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Bro i Know it, im always fight on pvp but.. Now The mages has a great resistance, if u dont get The lvl56 staff and a decent armor never can defeat a Wars or rogues.. Mage + nekro unnstopable.. And The warrior always going to bed when The mages apply a lot of skills -.- a incredible crit chance (máx i recive 5k and this represent a 75% of heal it feels bad > ... I have 9.6k hp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Default Still balance issues are creating unhappy pvp'ers

A simple solution to all...

3 vs 3 all class pvp to be implemented, then go from there, fixing what is broken.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    A simple solution to all...

3 vs 3 all class pvp to be implemented, then go from there, fixing what is broken.
    Naaa, not enough drama in this, noone to blame for defeat, boring!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    Naaa, not enough drama in this, noone to blame for defeat, boring!
    (Ok!ok, I will make the next bushel of popcorn, lol, sigh.)
    Avy
    12-2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Yes I agree up to 35 crit (with Nekro) is easily possible with the right gear, but your damage will like not hit 1400s, which is what a maxed mage hits. Rogues usually run around 45 crit, withiut any loss of damage. A mage going for max damage will probably have around 30 crit. 15 crit is a lot, and that is not even factoring in the aimed shot crit buff.

Robhawk

Well imho the balance is not too bad at the moment. In fair duels i kill 99,9% of all AL rogues, 75% warriors and around 50% mages. Stacking classes in team modes is another thing and i agree that rogues are nearly useless there. A main thing the "balance" was broken was because of ridiculous OP pet AA`s like korruption and this was fixed...
    When a warrior wants to defeat the mage he has to break the shield,heal,nekro cycle. When the mage has to use one of these "to early" he will die. The rogue must survive till shield wears off then its an easy kill...

BTT -> IMHO mages are not to strong and for me these fights are the most challenging ones. No need to nerf arcane shield! When you nerf the shield mages will be food for the other 2 classes again. I know what im talking about, played my mage for 3years.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-12-2016 at 05:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    The rogue must survive till shield wears off then its an easy kill...

Rogues do not survive when they lose their nekro shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

people are dependent too much on a Nekro shield, when there was no nekro rogues still rule the arlor.

Please dont compare nekro shield and arcane shield, as arcane shield is a skill ... rogues have buff razor shield now
    Last edited by will0; 08-12-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    people are dependent too much on a Nekro shield, when there was no nekro rogues still rule the arlor.

Please dont compare nekro shield and arcane shield, as arcane shield is a skill ... rogues have buff razor shield now
    When rogues ruled arlor (LVL 41 cap) nekro was 60m+ and buffs to jug and shield didnt exist yet. Now, when almost every event farmer can afford a nekro, mages and wars can have 2 real shields unlike rogues, who have nekro and 1 fake shield, which doesnt reduce anything.

And recent changes to razor cant even be called as "buff". It didnt do anything with damage reduction, which is main advantage of jug and arcane shield.

Would you use jug or arcane shield if it reduced damage by 10%? No? This is why rogues want damage reduction buffed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alwarez View Post
    When rogues ruled arlor (LVL 41 cap) nekro was 60m+ and buffs to jug and shield didnt exist yet. Now, when almost every event farmer can afford a nekro, mages and wars can have 2 real shields unlike rogues, who have nekro and 1 fake shield, which doesnt reduce anything.

And recent changes to razor cant even be called as "buff". It didnt do anything with damage reduction, which is main advantage of jug and arcane shield.

Would you use jug or arcane shield if it reduced damage by 10%? No? This is why rogues want damage reduction buffed.
    How bout dodge? That's what agile/crit class used to rely on for survivability. Why not fighting/asking to buff it?

Mage (int) : mana/hp/dmg.

Rog (dex) : dodge/crit/dmg.

Base on that I believed in the first place STS want dodge as main survivability thing for rog. Am I wrong?

But in other side it's fine if rog got lil dmg reducing buff on razor as for rog secondary survivability thing,but like jug and AS which is have limit how many dmg can absorb,razor also need to have that limit (not duration time,but how much dmg razor can absorb bfore it break). Agile/crit class rely on dmg reduction as their main survivability thing,just sound wrong for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    How bout dodge? That's what agile/crit class used to rely on for survivability. Why not fighting/asking to buff it?

Mage (int) : mana/hp/dmg.

Rog (dex) : dodge/crit/dmg.

Base on that I believed in the first place STS want dodge as main survivability thing for rog. Am I wrong?

But in other side it's fine if rog got lil dmg reducing buff on razor as for rog secondary survivability thing,but like jug and AS which is have limit how many dmg can absorb,razor also need to have that limit (not duration time,but how much dmg razor can absorb bfore it break). Agile/crit class rely on dmg reduction as their main survivability thing,just sound wrong for me.
    You're taking Dodge as like a grand "Advantage" but it isn't, the "%" is not a real number ( Confirmed by a Dev ) and if a rogue would have that "%" for skills then rogue's would be another thing.

Stop trying to make that useless "%" as something good because it isn't.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    You're taking Dodge as like a grand "Advantage" but it isn't, the "%" is not a real number ( Confirmed by a Dev ) and if a rogue would have that "%" for skills then rogue's would be another thing.

Stop trying to make that useless "%" as something good because it isn't.
    Its just ur asmumption thinking that I'm saying like"taking dodge as like grand advantage".... i said "it used to be for agile/crit class rely on dodge". I never state like was what u think.

Like or not,that's rog main survivability thing. If that so useless,why not asking to removed that useless thing? Dodge + dmg reduction... smell good... another OP class? Maybe.. Maybe not..

Did I ever state that dodge is good or even good enough?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    Its just ur asmumption thinking that I'm saying like"taking dodge as like grand advantage".... i said "it used to be for agile/crit class rely on dodge". I never state like was what u think.

Like or not,that's rog main survivability thing. If that so useless,why not asking to removed that useless thing? Dodge + dmg reduction... smell good... another OP class? Maybe.. Maybe not..

Did I ever state that dodge is good or even good enough?
    If dodge were introduced as a %, we will be getting the following threads:

*Nerf rogue dodge
    *Rogue too OP
    *Return dodge to the way it was
    *Rogue legends

Etc.

Etc.

Before you ask...no, I'm not from the future.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 08-12-2016 at 02:22 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Breakingbadxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breakingbadxx View Post
    If dodge were introduced as a %, we will be getting the following threads:

*Nerf rogue dodge
    *Rogue too OP
    *Return dodge to the way it was
    *Rogue legends

Etc.

Etc.

Before you ask...no, I'm not from the future.
    Meh... when start read I was to reply "u was visit future?"

When I finish read.. "dam... he prepare well..."

XD