Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Characters at different levels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I feel like there's a large imablance between PvE and PvP. Mainly because once you cap out your character to the highest possible potential it could reach,PvE is just meh after doing all that mindless and boring grinding. And then they turn to twinking because it is fun and intense even though it rewards you absolutely nothing (except aps and possibally a leaderboard spot). PvE needs something fun and intense so that players can keep grinding. Maybe some kind of endless survival mode that rewards you gold and loot depending on how many rounds you reach and it comes with a monthly quest where you complete like 10,000 rounds in total and when you complete it, you get a mythic weapon (or possibally an arcane weapon) of your class that has random stats and a random proc, or there could be a competitive PvE mode where you compete with someone else and see who can kill a boss faster. I mean those are just random suggestions that popped into my head, but seriously, PvE needs a fun and interesting activity so that grinding doesn't get boring.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kaziscate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I feel like there's a large imablance between PvE and PvP. Mainly because once you cap out your character to the highest possible potential it could reach,PvE is just meh after doing all that mindless and boring grinding. And then they turn to twinking because it is fun and intense even though it rewards you absolutely nothing (except aps and possibally a leaderboard spot). PvE needs something fun and intense so that players can keep grinding. Maybe some kind of endless survival mode that rewards you gold and loot depending on how many rounds you reach and it comes with a monthly quest where you complete like 10,000 rounds in total and when you complete it, you get a mythic weapon (or possibally an arcane weapon) of your class that has random stats and a random proc, or there could be a competitive PvE mode where you compete with someone else and see who can kill a boss faster. I mean those are just random suggestions that popped into my head, but seriously, PvE needs a fun and interesting activity so that grinding doesn't get boring.
    Yes, the thing I hate about PvE is that it's all grind. And, even after all that grind, you can still be no closer to your reward than you were the day before.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List