Thread: Views on pvp blocking

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Views on pvp blocking

Hi all

I think its about time, a timer in the pvp lobby is added, say 10/15 secs? If the person in lobby doesn't join a team within the time limit, they get kicked out(allowing another person to join in and help their team). And add a 5/10secs block on the person(blocker) to not rejoin the same map instantly again. Simple as that.. Blocking is becoming tiresome and annoying. You can rarely get a fair fight especially against certain guilds ( no names mentioned).. Where blocking and ganging is the order of the day. Its easy to say "oh just leave the map and dont get farmed" Thats nice, but it is not a solution. It doesnt fix the fact that when you are vsing 2v2 or 3v3 , suddenly ganging/blocking occurs when opp team is losing... Its a sick and cowardly practice.

Please look into making pvp a more fair experience. Its no fun when people have to cheat to win.

Warm Regards

MasterP
    Last edited by MasterP; 08-09-2016 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Disconnect, spot reserved for two minutes. Keep logging in and out. That's what people are doing these days.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Yes purge guild is the only one who doesn't gang, spawn kill. I have too much respect for you guys.

I wish I could say that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Yes purge guild is the only one who doesn't gang, spawn kill. I have too much respect for you guys.

I wish I could say that.
    In my experience, if you sit for a player (something which I do all the time, unless having been ganged first) they do not respect that and will gang you anyways.

Please, don't blame something on a guild which isn't just a guild only issue, Yubpvp.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-09-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    In my experience, if you sit for a player (something which I do all the time, unless having been ganged first) they do not respect that and will gang you anyways.

Please, don't blame something on a guild which isn't just a guild only issue.
    I am not blaming only purge. I have been ganged by every PvP guild and nonpvp guild. If i say don't gang they say stfu. Ask Imback. There are some player who sit and try to play fair. But most of the PvP player they don't care about fair play.

So if you think your guild has only fair player than you are wrong. Btw I have never been spawn killed by you more than anyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I am not blaming only purge. I have been ganged by every PvP guild and nonpvp guild. If i say don't gang they say stfu. Ask Imback. There are some player who sit and try to play fair. But most of the PvP player they don't care about fair play.

So if you think your guild has only fair player than you are wrong. Btw I have never been spawn killed by you more than anyone else.
    I don't spawn, lol. I run all over the map to make sure people are separated. If I was standing still in one spot, it would be spawning. I don't do that. You have plenty of time to respawn and enter the fray. If you're standing waiting for a RG, that's entirely different than spawning. Divide and conquer is the strategy.

As for ganging, I learned long ago that's a part of PvP. So I make my own rules, I won't gang someone unless they've ganged me first.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-09-2016 at 11:52 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Everyone is playing this game to have some fun.

I don't know many endgame players and I don't care about any guild. I try to play fair and try to sit. Its no fun killing with unfair advantage. I don't know about the rivalry going on with PvP guilds as I am not part of them.

I am very thankful to the people who respect each other and play fair.

Anyways i hope STS do something about ganging and blocking issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Everyone is playing this game to have some fun.

I don't know many endgame players and I don't care about any guild. I try to play fair and try to sit. Its no fun killing with unfair advantage. I don't know about the rivalry going on with PvP guilds as I am not part of them.

I am very thankful to the people who respect each other and play fair.

Anyways i hope STS do something about ganging and blocking issues.
    I hope so too, but it's not something I foresee in the future being fixed. It would be great though if it could be. For example, a player should not be able to join one side until the other side is balanced with equal number of players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I hope so too, but it's not something I foresee in the future being fixed. It would be great though if it could be. For example, a player should not be able to join one side until the other side is balanced with equal number of players.
    Limiting player numbers in pvp sides ?
    Add class restrictions and most if not all of pvp problems will be fixed

I hope STG will at least give a try and test it. I know it can be much work but it's what players need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Love this! Now this is something that should I would love to see implemented. The amount of times I have gone to join a map to see 3/4 ppl already on the opposite team...or join a map that has two on the opposite team and then another two people come along after and also join them! It's ganging at its best and annoying. I definitely think pvp needs to see some restrictions on the amount of people allowed to join and also look into class restrictions i.e no more than 2 wars, 2 rogues, 2 mages in any one team etc