Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why all str? where we pro pure INT guild & always was!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OPest View Post
    and who said I explained? or who said I'll explain?
    Ur asking something that has been told several times, if u really want go back and read everything
    Uh r u srs?
    Whatever dude, guess ur thread just reflects 99% of the current community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post
    Uh r u srs?
    Whatever dude, guess ur thread just reflects 99% of the current community
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Sword View Post

So just let me ask:
    What fact was your example justifying?
    You were asking about the fact and example I used to describe something else not this thread title and that some thing else is explained in those posts you quoted. Those posts doesn't not explain the meaning of the title.

That's why I kept saying ur unable to understand small facts or trying to gather logic that's not there at all.If ur really confused or If you really wanna do argue logically, Start it freshly, I'll be always there to argue with u, unless you try to ignor facts from top to down again.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-14-2016 at 11:08 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

If those posts dont have anything to do with the thread, why did you even bring it up if ur "fact" or example has nothing to do with your thread
    Let me just bring a bunch of more poorly worded nonsense into this

If you don't want to explain, let me give example when kites fly then lightning and when we found out this theory.
    Hope that clears things up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Glad I got op to read some physics.
    What you quoted mentions one failure of Newtonian physics that the standard model we now use does not fail to explain.
    But then again this whole arguement is confounded by your engrish & made humerous by your calling people's education in question at the same time.

And Magicsword is correct that this attempted example was irrelevant to this troll thread.
    Cheers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Junior Member Pancakesforsupper's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what level is this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Glad I got op to read some physics.
    The fact is - my words ain't proof neither yours, I need to show proof because I can, because whatever I stated is correct. Same if you need to prove your point, you've to show proof but you can't because you were wrong in those cases. As said My words is not proof that's the reson and needed to post a source, that's does not mean I didn't know rather I explained from begining.

What you quoted mentions one failure of Newtonian physics that the standard model we now use does not fail to explain.
    Explained and proved everything, go back and read please,

But then again this whole arguement is confounded by your engrish & made humerous by your calling people's education in question at the same time.

And Magicsword is correct that this attempted example was irrelevant to this troll thread.
    Cheers
    This is what happens when you try to show someone wrong forcefully, . you wanna support magic sword keep doing, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hyprocrisy and irony is so common, you ain't any exception.

As explained several times that why I called him uneducated, just like anything else (logical) you ignored it. it's fine but defenately in my perspective he talked like uneducated in this whole thread, he's lacking common logic sense and what he says is farm away from actual point, even after giving several chances, he kept doing it, now deserve my ignorance as I'd to one child's post.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-14-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Hmm.. Still a twink, but I guess I will try to understand this thread?

The Int is an Ant,
    the tipe which falls into aur pants,
    we crowall on the grund dgust tu act owwwwwellllltt.. Lyk.. Ahhhhh..

*crickets crickets*

Your dance!
    We sing all the taem,
    We swing wen we can,
    We cry laff ut lowd,
    And whenever we say it is not ur but is of the because its just the becumming of the prokacess inside of mah man!

Well, at least I'm happy to see that there is a because of the it is to just becumeriiiyolderering - ahem

To see that that is a thread of PL still..

HAH! Thats was gud.. That was gud. A thread... Of PL? Get it? HAH GAATEEEMM! HAH! Cuz PL is dying out 3:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Communion For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

The fact is - my words ain't proof neither yours, I need to show proof because I can, because whatever I stated is correct. Same if you need to prove your point, you've to show proof but you can't because you were wrong in those cases. As said My words is not proof that's the reson and needed to post a source, that's does not mean I didn't know rather I explained from beginning.

I could post links displaying the difference in Newtonian and the standard model, but I now believe this to be a language comprehension problem compounded by the idea that this is some sort fight where one side is right.

no you posted a link to some q & a titled "why do planets have gravity", that's play school level.

This is what happens when you try to show someone wrong forcefully, . you wanna support magic sword keep doing, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hyprocrisy and irony is so common, you ain't any exception.

As explained several times that why I called him uneducated, just like anything else (logical) you ignored it. it's fine but defenately in my perspective he talked like uneducated in this whole thread, he's lacking common logic sense and what he says is farm away from actual point, even after giving several chances, he kept doing it, now deserve my ignorance as I'd to one child's post.
    I do like it when you call people uneducated in broken English.
    Either way this digression has proven way more interesting than your judgment of what gear someone decides to use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

No you can't. OPEN CHALLENGE prove this statement wrong -

Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation tells us:

"Every point mass attracts every single point mass by a force pointing along the line intersecting both points. The force is directly proportional to the product of the two masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between the point masses."

It does not answer my question in the example - "the theory that why" [quoted from my post] Newton's law of gravity DOES NOT ANSWER THAT WHY GRAVITY HAPPENS. We use Einstein's Theory of General Relativity to explain why things fall. So why ball fall would be still theory. I'd only make mistake if I'd name gravity, the Newton's Law of gravity, it is not theory, it's well established law.

What you said Q & A is from educational website, hopefully you have idea what .edu site is but that's not problem find your link from any reliable source and prove it here, as said, if you can't, please don't carry forward the topic with absurd logics.
    Last edited by Waug; 08-15-2016 at 01:08 AM.

Retired From PL, mostly just tired though
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

This is why I stopped popping in to check on PL

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bosstinytitan For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

This is what happens when you try to show someone wrong forcefully(is that a threat? stay away from my house pls), . you wanna support magic sword keep doing, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hyprocrisy and irony is so common, you ain't any exception.

Yeah for sure I am uneducated for drawing a conclusion from your screenshot by using newton's law of gravity as an example.

Sorry that I don't understand your broken English, which kinda determines which of us might be more or less educated

Junior Member Pancakesforsupper's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi,
    PL is fun I use a shiny axe for my bird hit me up if u want to hang out with me in game

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bosstinytitan View Post
    This is why I stopped popping in to check on PL
    This is why I continue popping in to check on PL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

The fact is - my words ain't proof neither yours, I need to show proof because I can, because whatever I stated is correct. Same if you need to prove your point, you've to show proof but you can't because you were wrong in those cases. As said My words is not proof that's the reson and needed to post a source, that's does not mean I didn't know rather I explained from begining.

OP I'm sorry but I dislike following your arguments, honestly hate piecing together the broken English...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Opest just stop pls ok thx 2 much broken english in one thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

LOL. I better quote myself (lil bit edited)-

.. you wanna support someone close, keep doing it, I don't have problem. Because among PL community hypocrisy and irony is so common, and I've stopped bothering for that years ago, thanks to pl community.
    Ya should know I don't stop, until I do, does not matter how much of you or if everyone ignor logic just for sake of frndship, hehe. I'd stop years ago in game and here for similar reasons.

Thx
    Last edited by Waug; 08-16-2016 at 08:47 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

LOL. I better quote myself (lil bit edited)-

Ya should know I don't stop, until I do, does not matter how much of you or if everyone ignor logic just for sake of frndship, hehe. I'd stop years ago in game and here for similar reasons.

Thx
    ye shud no dont i, stop until, do is does not, mattr how when or you if everyone agnor, logical in just friendlihood, har har. stop years ago i would have, in-game and here

gracias