Thread: Leaving pvp maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Default Leaving pvp maps

It happened to me a couple of times now and its kinda annoying, i join a stf map (im a lvl 8 rogeu) the match didnt start yet, when i leave the map i get 1 death for leaving the game during combat.... sts please take a look at this because getting deaths for leaving an unstarted match is annoying af.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

It's intentional. It's meant to keep players from leaving the map when they are about to be killed. If you are moving or using your skills, or being attacked, and you try to leave, you will get an automatic death. If you don't want to get the automatic death, you must be completely still and no using skills for about 3-5 seconds before you leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    It's intentional. It's meant to keep players from leaving the map when they are about to be killed. If you are moving or using your skills, or being attacked, and you try to leave, you will get an automatic death. If you don't want to get the automatic death, you must be completely still and no using skills for about 3-5 seconds before you leave.
    I see, but shouldnt that go in after the match starts? It happens alot on low lvls that you join an empty map, u wait a bit run around a bit in the hope ppl will join and after a while u leave, getting a death from a room no one has joined or been in just seems unfair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agirlnamedbob View Post
    I see, but shouldnt that go in after the match starts? It happens alot on low lvls that you join an empty map, u wait a bit run around a bit in the hope ppl will join and after a while u leave, getting a death from a room no one has joined or been in just seems unfair
    Just wait 5 seconds without touching your skills or autoattack and then leave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    What if I completly still and didn't using skill for 3-5 sec but I still have skill active? For example let's say I join empty map,then quickly used AS (its 15 sec bfore it gone) doin nothing in 5 sec then leave.