Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The effect of the double loot elixir on AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Default The effect of the double loot elixir on AL

Well, they described it as experimental, so what do you think of it?

As soon as someone mentioned ppl using it on km3 & crates dropping in price I thought that would be a bad effect on the non wealthy. Then figured it wouldn't be used on crates that much so don't worry, it's temporary.
    That was before I realized they will give them free everyday also, besides what will be hoarded.
    Now I'm seeing people mocking players trying to sell mass cry' is for over 50k.
    Doesn't look good for the lower class- ami wrong?

Are people liking them, or see them as doing better for the economy than I'm giving credit for here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I think the new" teasers" will bounce the price of crates back this week. That's of course assuming they're 3 new pets ..I think sts might have intentially set this up at this specific date so the surge of crates in game would increase for the coming update. If predictions are true and them "teasers" turn out to be 3 new arcane pets...the locked market will be going bonkers for a while. Just my theory
    Last edited by Eagleye; 08-15-2016 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Good point the next teaser might bounce it back, but I'd be bummed if the only way the new pl pet thingies were available was from a crate.

I see now in fine print today is the last day the free ones are given out, so no big, but I didn't think it would have an effect in such a short time.
    If I hoarded a couple then a lot prolly did also.
    I kinda just hope these were a one time thing, it borked the blue collar mine slave a bit.

Time to hoard crates and see what happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

When they was introduce luck kit,lock crate price was drop slow but sure till the lowest price I ever know,around 2-3k ea lock crate if I'm not wrong. (Even luck kit not the only reason to make price drop but its still take a part of it).

Well since this 2x boss kit affected loot thing,which is give more loot than what it suposed to be,except they often enough to put something new on lock crate I'm prety sure that will happen again.

Its like look like good thing for short period of time (maybe be if 2x boss kit only available for 1 week every month or available randomly day in a week),but If that 2x boss kit available everyday it will damage price sooner or later.

For free daily 2x boss lix,since it just for 5 min in my opinion it will not affected market too much (except for they who used km 3 as a main area for farm..o.O that's including me),why?

- Since it just for 5 min it will not give enough time for players who run on hard map (max 1 run on hard map if u run with well geared players). But its still give enough time on easy map like km3 for 3 or 4 run to take the advantage. That's why I think locked crate price are the most possible to drop.

- Many (if I can't say most) players need more than 5 min to finished elite map (glint-underhull) and around 2 min for normal (glint-underhull).

- Connection issue still there,time still runnin while we facing lagging in town or lobby map,so we not gonna have full 5 min.

- There's also posiblity that players abused this free daily 2x boss lix with creating many new char in purposed for farm lock crate or arcane chest,but they need be lv 20+ to make it easy to run (3 run max,for 5 min maybe). This they should considering as an issue.

Last... I wish they did not nerf boss drop rate just to make 2x boss lix look like work/better.
    Last edited by justhell; 08-15-2016 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Not to encouraging to hear cryo can get as low as 2-3k :/

Hmm, announcement says today is last day but the update log says time extended until the 18th. In four (ish) days it's dropped this much in price and we have three more days or so.

@ Justhell- I double checked, the timer does not run as soon as you grab it.
    Agreed on other points except that seeing what its effect in just a couple days I definitely wouldn't want this just poping up weekly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpywizard View Post
    I think the new" teasers" will bounce the price of crates back this week. That's of course assuming they're 3 new pets ..I think sts might have intentially set this up at this specific date so the surge of crates in game would increase for the coming update. If predictions are true and them "teasers" turn out to be 3 new arcane pets...the locked market will be going bonkers for a while. Just my theory
    Those are not pets, those are housing decorations.. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I think this elexirs is for win few bucks and prepare a big update but honestly i wont buy these elexir or maybe on elite underhul like a STS member said.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Good point the next teaser might bounce it back, but I'd be bummed if the only way the new pl pet thingies were available was from a crate.

I see now in fine print today is the last day the free ones are given out, so no big, but I didn't think it would have an effect in such a short time.
    If I hoarded a couple then a lot prolly did also.
    I kinda just hope these were a one time thing, it borked the blue collar mine slave a bit.

Time to hoard crates and see what happens
    They extended the free lixes until thursday
    Prices on lockeds only affect hoarders, it would be a good thing if crates where 2k again, i remember it as a good time and i could afford opening more crates, this days where u need 9 lockeds to make a massive its just crazy imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by illwilly View Post
    "it would be a good thing if crates where 2k again"
    R.I.P farmers..empty km3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iliketolol View Post
    Those are not pets, those are housing decorations.. Lol
    Someone mentioned combos in relation to those pets and G gave a shifty eye. So still not 100% on what they are.

Prices on lockeds only affect hoarders, it would be a good thing if crates where 2k again, i remember it as a good time and i could afford opening more crates, this days where u need 9 lockeds to make a massive its just crazy imo.
    For me ( & others ) the low price is bad unless I'm also forced to be a rng gambler- no thx.
    My money comes from free plat item merching or km3. So it's crippled my income in just three days.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    R.I.P farmers..empty km3
    It was not the end of it when locked was below 2k last time, and im 100% sure it would not be empty if happening again, but maby some more would run new maps instead, wich few seem to do atm.
    Anyway, 20p a 2x lix and 4p a luck is 44plat for 30min, converting this in standard 1p/3k gold give 132k and at the right time and manner would give up to 440k.. im pretty sure u do not get more then max 20 lockeds in luck and 2x wich at todays prices give u 100k and thats if u lucky, u might end up with 5 lockeds in that 30min.. so it has no real impact on km3 at all.. but for us that dont care farming km3 but like elite it would be a fun thing to keep in game, even though 20p for 15min is to high for my taste..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

It was not the end of it when locked was below 2k last time, and im 100% sure it would not be empty if happening again, but maby some more would run new maps instead, wich few seem to do atm.
    Anyway, 20p a 2x lix and 4p a luck is 44plat for 30min, converting this in standard 1p/3k gold give 132k and at the right time and manner would give up to 440k.. im pretty sure u do not get more then max 20 lockeds in luck and 2x wich at todays prices give u 100k and thats if u lucky, u might end up with 5 lockeds in that 30min.. so it has no real impact on km3 at all.. but for us that dont care farming km3 but like elite it would be a fun thing to keep in game, even though 20p for 15min is to high for my taste..
    For me 2k cryo IS WAY PAST the end of km3. Doesn't even have to get that low,
    as soon as a elite silver runner chest is worth more - no more km3 period.
    Not worth the time, especially when I can buy ankhs or respec for plat and resell for more, and not even farm.
    I wanna farm and play al not merch lel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    @ Justhell- I double checked, the timer does not run as soon as you grab it.
    Agreed on other points except that seeing what its effect in just a couple days I definitely wouldn't want this just poping up weekly.
    Ahhh my bad,u right.... edited already... thought its work like klass/shazbot lix... thx...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Aww, post got deleted when trying to edit..

The free 2x lix is the only thing effecting km3, platcost of lix to high to use in km3..
    I dont merch eighter, convert plat to gold when good convo rate and run other maps then km3 that imo give better gold pr. min without the need of luck lix o.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

LOL... If that thing happen then many players cant afford to buy the valuable thing that u loot from lock crate. And as a result u gonna sell that thing much cheaper than what its supposed to be.

Not good at all for both players (free and plat players).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    When they was introduce luck kit,lock crate price was drop slow but sure till the lowest price I ever know,around 2-3k ea lock crate if I'm not wrong. (Even luck kit not the only reason to make price drop but its still take a part of it).

Well since this 2x boss kit affected loot thing,which is give more loot than what it suposed to be,except they often enough to put something new on lock crate I'm prety sure that will happen again.

Its like look like good thing for short period of time (maybe be if 2x boss kit only available for 1 week every month or available randomly day in a week),but If that 2x boss kit available everyday it will damage price sooner or later.

For free daily 2x boss lix,since it just for 5 min in my opinion it will not affected market too much (except for they who used km 3 as a main area for farm..o.O that's including me),why?

- Since it just for 5 min it will not give enough time for players who run on hard map (max 1 run on hard map if u run with well geared players). But its still give enough time on easy map like km3 for 3 or 4 run to take the advantage. That's why I think locked crate price are the most possible to drop.

- Many (if I can't say most) players need more than 5 min to finished elite map (glint-underhull) and around 2 min for normal (glint-underhull).

- Connection issue still there,time still runnin while we facing lagging in town or lobby map,so we not gonna have full 5 min.

- There's also posiblity that players abused this free daily 2x boss lix with creating many new char in purposed for farm lock crate or arcane chest,but they need be lv 20+ to make it easy to run (3 run max,for 5 min maybe). This they should considering as an issue.

Last... I wish they did not nerf boss drop rate just to make 2x boss lix look like work/better.
    LoL ignore paragraph 1 and 2,its cost too much to used this lix kit for farmin lock.

And also ignore the free daily 2x boss lix thing,since its just temporary thing. LOL

But don't ignored last paragraph xD ...
    Last edited by justhell; 08-15-2016 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Orc king sword from 2.5ish down to 1.7ish - imo the more people enjoy and play with these stuff the better. Rarity:Enjoyment:Price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by justhell View Post
    LOL... If that thing happen then many players cant afford to buy the valuable thing that u loot from lock crate. And as a result u gonna sell that thing much cheaper than what its supposed to be.

Not good at all for both players (free and plat players).
    i was about to say same thing..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Basically, I hope STS won't make AL "Elixir Legends', we've been through it in PL. Optional elixirs are nice though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Just because everything(okie, almost everything) requires less gold to buy isn't a bad thing.

It's just the numbers to buy something is less.

On a side note: yes we do need other things to farm besides locks...
    It's good for some if prices are falling, unless your not in a position to buy anything needed and making gold becomes too difficult due to lack of farmable things compounded by the decrease in km3's benefit to a large player base. I've the urge to reference Zenons arrow but I have to wiki that first, just woke up brain still downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    Basically, I hope STS won't make AL "Elixir Legends', we've been through it in PL. Optional elixirs are nice though.
    Seriously !!
    One way I got rich in pl was to keep making alts at different levels and doing like 10 min of blessings a day. Took forever but there a free daily 5min daily made that easier.
    That a blessing lasted 24 hrs was a bad thing for sts I'd imagine as I could alsmost ensure one of my army got one and I didn't have to buy plat.

That's one thing about al that's a big improvement, that it's not elixir dependent in the same way.

That said farming needs a lot of improvement in al !