So it seems you use every Sorc skill in PvE except Curse and Lifegiver lol. Do you respec every time you switch between different content (e.g. hard elite, easy elite, km3) or keep the same build but just swap skills? Because I can tell you I've bought plat once or twice, but respeccing that often would not be sustainable for me.

1) So do you charge Gale only when you use it for the movement, but not when you use it to DPS? Is it a regular part of your DPS rotation or more of a utility "oh no" button once you're more or less stationary in a fight? And what upgrades to take or not with it? I'm not sure what the "point blank" one does.

It seems you also imply that the speed set is superior to the Arlorian ring. Makes sense.

3) So to get it straight, for hard elite boss fights you use shield, Ice, Light, and for your fourth skill either FB or TS but not both? For hard elite mobs it's shield, Ice, FB and TS? And for easy elites or km3 it's what, Gale, Ice, FB and TS?

I've been pretty impressed with the TS mastery myself, and found its proc rate to be much better than you'd expect reading the tooltip. But I guess since Ice is a guaranteed freeze, it makes sense to use that as well on certain mobs. That said, why not charge FB instead for those mobs? With FB mastery, you can make the cooldown lower than the stun duration.

No wonder I haven't been noticing a bigger difference going from Glint gun to Flameforged staff in km3. I guess mobs need to survive longer for Wildfire to really shine. But I have been practicing and just getting used to a staff in km3 lol. Probably the thing that helped the most was not charging skills except TS, or FB only when I want to stun. I can get in plenty of autoattacks, and see that it procs frequently now. I also don't know if they changed this, but people used to complain that staffs couldn't autotarget while guns could. I could swear my staff was autotargetting lol. Only thing it can't do is hit enemies behind me as I'm running.

Your advice has been very helpful so far .