Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Increasing the range of ranged rogue skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    Again as I stated earlier one rogue shouldn't be able to kill off a stack of mages
    It's not one rogue, it's one team against another team. One has a rogue, the other does not. When a balanced team of classes cannot win against a stacked team of classes, there is something very wrong. So, your point is pretty mute.

Nobody is asking or expecting one rogue to live in a 2v1 or 3v1.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    So what do you think happens? You can't go up to force them to shield. If you do, your Nekro shield disappears 2 seconds later. Even if you pop razor, you lack survivability so the next lightning will hit you and you're dead. If you stay back, the sorcerers just wait till your Nekro shield is worn off then rush you. They WILL catch up to you because sorc shield ignores speed debuffs, so they're moving much faster than you are.

In fact, at the moment...mage stack is so efficient that it can overcome a warrior stack as well.
    A tank stack is easy to beat if you know what you're doing...and as I've already stated one rogue shouldn't be able to kill a whole stack of mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    A tank stack is easy to beat if you know what you're doing...and as I've already stated one rogue shouldn't be able to kill a whole stack of mages
    Nobody said anything about a rogue killing a whole stack of mages. A rogue should be able to survive in a clash though. That is not currently the case.

EDIT: Unless, you are saying that you want 2 mages 1 rogue to lose to a 3 Mage stack or a 1 Mage 1 Rogue lose to a 2 Mage stack. That, really, is preposterous.

Like I said, try it and be my guest. There are already sorcerers much much better than you admitting that it is an issue.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-17-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's not one rogue, it's one team against another team. One has a rogue, the other does not. When a balanced team of classes cannot win against a stacked team of classes, there is something very wrong. So, your point is pretty mute.

Nobody is asking or expecting one rogue to live in a 2v1 or 3v1.
    You are tho you're stating a rogue can't survive a mage stack like its expected.... if three mages are aiming for one rogue that's a dead rogue no matter how many buffs they give . The whole problem in pvp is the class stacks are out of control . I'm positive a rogue with the same level of gear as a mage can take that mage out unless he's underskilled..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

The rogue needs a damage buff. For sure. If I see a rogue even with nekro shield and he's isolated I rush him instantly by myself. Yes this will skew the really op rogues in duel but it's the answer. I'm sure of it. I had a straight duel series with Zeus the other night. That's with no obstacles or teammates. That is rogues domain over sorcerers. I won't give the results of the duels but I was 100% sure after it that they need a damage buff. 100%. They shouldn't be able to one shot mages but I should have to consider my rushes against a rogue. Right now I don't. I only bring up Zeus bc he has comparable gear and jewels to me. He's also one of if not the best rogue in the game. The majority of rogue class that isn't as op is suffering even more than the geared ones. It's ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I agree, i dont think tanks should be able to axe us from the the range we get, because if the tank has stun in his axe and they proced lava pools its basically death for a rogue, as i experienced this many of times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

I mostly play warrior now so yea..

Ive seen rog 1 shotting mage when shield nekto was off theres that window every clash where you can go for the mage. Likewise the mage can gun for you too with their op lightning (good thing it has a fix crit rate )

IMO its harder to play rogs now, but its ok to give other class their shining moment doesnt look that bad rog can still kill anybody. Fast.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

I like the idea of emphasizing the Ranger role of the rogue.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 08-17-2016 at 06:38 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

the only weapon of a rouge is damage/crit ,we could 1hit or 2 hit anyone, but the problem is the 2 class have an immune skill to us, like jug, horn ,arc shield and heal , so high crit and dam is useless, and rouge is so paper compare to other 2 class, i think the best solution for this is make the razor shield 25%-30% to increase our survivability or change the mastery of aim shot to 1%-2% chance ,ability to break any shield per points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Increasing the range of ranged rogue skills

Quote Originally Posted by Blank119 View Post
    the only weapon of a rouge is damage/crit ,we could 1hit or 2 hit anyone, but the problem is the 2 class have an immune skill to us, like jug, horn ,arc shield and heal , so high crit and dam is useless, and rouge is so paper compare to other 2 class, i think the best solution for this is make the razor shield 25%-30% to increase our survivability or change the mastery of aim shot to 1%-2% chance ,ability to break any shield per points.
    No, rogue is glass already. They are NOT cannons. They need prob 200 damage more. To that Mage that's countering everything yes theoretically rogues do more damage than any other class if the stars are aligned and nobody has horn or any other type of shield. But I'll tell you with 100% certainty that there is no rogue that won't get swapped if I'm there with 2 tanks and another Mage. There is no rogue that can make it competitive over any reasonable sample size. The team will either lose or swap the rogue. They are completely terrible right now. I'm referring to the good ones btw. The less geared or less experienced rogues have no place in pvp at all unless against other rogues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please don't hate me for stating my opinion but I think rogues at least need more range. Mages have a 2 second invincibility shield, yeah I know it only goes so far but its effective. Mages get an instant health and mana regen from their heal anytime they are low. Rogues need to pick up their heals individually. I've played every class there is to play ( level 56 mage,56 warrior, and I recently started a rogue now its lvl 47) I've seen most of the imbalances. PvP has become a mage-warrior fun fest. Not much room for a glass rogue. Mages lightning has an extreme damage output, easily vanquishing rogues in their sight. Mages have stuns, easy heals, arcane shield, rogues at least need range. People have mentioned imbalances about the new battlegrounds. ( Which I think is a stupendous feature good job on that stg but plat doesn't need to be a trade able feature it will lead to the possibly drastic drop in arcane eggs or other exclusive locked items. I like rogue because of the game style and movement. It suits what I like to do most. Anyways thanks for reading my reply

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Exxotik For This Useful Post:

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Let's remember to keep the posting civil. Like Justg said in a similar thread, the developers have access to a large amount of data that the community doesn't and are the most neutral and unbiased when it comes to game play. We appreciate your feedback but let's avoid the bickering next time. Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Seoratrek For This Useful Post: