Thread: What was your favorite expansion in Arcane Legends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Default What was your favorite expansion in Arcane Legends?

So what was your favorite expansion or maps??
    I thought it would be nice to remind STS what we loved or love so much about the game.

I came into the game during the Tindrin expansion and loved every minute of it. The balance in difficulty and rewards at that time to me was great.

I am hoping that some of the nostalgia can be brought back in future expansions based on our feedback around this thread

What was your favorite and why and what was or is your worst liked expansion and why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

My favorite expansion was the Dead City expansion, I was so impressed by the design of its mobs and maps running from Outskirts, Rutger, direction castle with the shark mobs and their unique attack and finally climbing the Tower. I remember those maps were doable without any real difficulty. That drastically changed with the Kraken expansion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

My fav was nordr expansion. I joined AL that time, but quests in nordr are the most interesting till now. The maps even have some mystery in them. Also rare boss spawns like Krunch. I also enjoyed grinding dailys with others just for fun knowing i wont get millions to buy that sky-high mythic gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Kraken was awesome lol... blood hammer map 5 was really-really hard and hurt at that time,esspecially when minions came out!!!
    Last edited by justhell; 08-18-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I guess shuyal, some good mob designs and remember everyone running around with weed hacker title lol took me awhile then to know where they got the title,,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Kraken. It was back in a day when all the best weapons and items, except for the mythic helm, still dropped from the maps. And some of the maps were so difficult, that it created some really rare loot.

I can remember looting a level 26 kraken skewer -- the first one anyone had seen. Those level 25/26 kraken skewers and the blood hammer armors are still the rarest items in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrizplague View Post
    I guess shuyal, some good mob designs and remember everyone running around with weed hacker title lol took me awhile then to know where they got the title,,
    Shuyal drove me nuts lol, just like the current Underhul maps do Shuyal was so different and so full of detail and intrigue though.

Part of the mystique and fun of the older campaigns was all of the back story and details involved in the quests. It made them more memorable. I love challenge too, but Shuyal and Underhul mobs are such a pain compared to other maps they were no where near as fun as some of the other campaigns we have played in the past. And of course a lot of the fun comes from the drops you can get in those campaigns

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The kraken expansion! I enjoyed it so bad lol, And the bosses are so tough to defeat and the vanities are cool even the mythic helms

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I had started game from dead city expansion.
    For me all the expansions were best. But this underhul expansion is the worst n worsted expansion in Al. Underhul expansion has ruined the real MMO RPG fun. This game is becoming Sims type game and if this continuous then the end is near for real MMO RPG game.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anakeobal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

My favorite one is traveler outpost campaign even if its not an expension.. I cant say kraken because the main quest is very hard to understand and the history is a bit bad, i loved the Kolga idea but the pirate pact with bloodhammer and the captains is very confuse (and please look at the bluecrab difficulty now!!!). Traveler is for me the best with cinematics, secondary pet quests and differents environnements (forest, cave, mountain). Sadly i think too that underhul is the worst..but i loved the musics. I dont know if you ppl care about the quests but i really need DEEPER QUESTS and finally more cinematics etc with more maps. Am i the only one who isnt touched by caves.?.. "glinstone".. and caves again with same orcs.. And "cryostars".. Its very very repetitive at the end and i think there is much more potential. ( and dont restart "sky high" style with one "unique background color" neither, please!)
    Thanks, Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Shuyal was my favourite as it was the first expansion whose boss fights were creative and different. Plus the level 36 mythic gear upgrade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

There was this bug that made the expansion at one point much more enjoyablei think it was around expansion of shuyal or a monthater that the bug may had happened , people looted tons of archon rings locks ect. The expansion to me was fun but was difficult and at some points made it not fun like you said but shyal exp. Was Def time I started to know the game. Shuyal had its ups and downs I guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Kraken Isles best Expansion for me hard elite mobs uber op bosses specially bloodhammer last stage no cheap ankh trick so when everyone dies you need to restart all over again, overall hard playing experience but if you beat all elite maps you feel very accomplished.