Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
That first para reminds me of some drama that just transpired in one of the gazzillion LINE "merch chats". Someone managed to find and pay someone to run a bot and dummy farm on her account. Then this certain someone had the gall to defend the illegal activities on her account. This resulted in much flaming and TT'ing from both sides. Me being the benign being that I am spoke out in the merch chat how the person who was raging about the former-someones dummy farming could easily PM a developer a moderator mentioning how she had lent out her account to someone who was dummy farmer. Account sharing + dummy farming should result in a ban since dummy farming already results in a roll back. Few hours later that certain someone was apologizing and what nott to the people on LBR who had spoken up against her. I try nott to get embroiled in all this PvP drama the community can be toxic to say the least.

About so call class balance: I'm pretty sure taking player perspective hasn't worked out for the developers and this time they are going to stick their trustworthy databases. From my time spent in PvP I have to agree with the developers the game seems pretty balanced, except when it comes to clashes. Rogues are only left out of clashes because the DPS they brings to team fights is outshone by the heal cycles of the other classes. Whereas in a 1v1 situation or in a TDM situation where the team is almost always seperated rogues will outshine both the other classes. What I realized is rogues might require a slight buff in stats because I managed to kill rogues who are on the PvP LB with a staff in TDM, most probably I just got lucky and I would urge the developers to stick to their hard data which aren't biased like most of us to our classes.

Yes I'm a mage and I don't PvP much but when I do I realized rogues with speed set and the new shadow piercer fix can SP away almost everytime making them the infuriatingly hard to chase and kill, the rogue has been reduced to their namesake.
Firstly, pvp lb is no sign of skill. It shows how much time a player has spent in tdm, be it dummy farming or legitimately killing.

This season rogues are fairly decent in clashes. My rogue is at level 58, and I have noticed that with at least one decent tank with me, I can regularly beat any set up of opponents except 4 tanks. With 4 tanks I usually go 50-50. This is because the glint stone set has too little armor for tanks to actually survive. I have noticed myself regularly surpassing 6k Crits on tank and killing them with one combo (glintstone set). In fact, just today I hit an 11k crit on a tank using the axe set.