Thread: Suggest what changes should be needed?

Forum Adept VISHNU (sparkstrom)'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Suggest what changes should be needed?

Suggest your thoughts that AL needs to stay alive.

Mainly we need new arena(loots) , new bosses and more hard-working things like planar tombs.

Why changes are needed?

Nothing to farm in Al. No valuable loots atm. Only lock farming was the hope but now the price has gone down. Planar arena is also not worthy.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Please take our suggestion and think on it seriously.
    Last edited by Justg; 08-22-2016 at 01:23 PM. Reason: less drama

Nightmare dressed like a daydream

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VISHNU (sparkstrom) For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Lets just wait for them to think, It's so hard to be a game developer hihi. Sometimes you'll out of ideas to do on the game. But big respect for them! Lets just wait for them and i know its boring now but events will coming soon just wait

And if you have suggestion about the game go the AL Suggestion forum.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...s-and-Feedback

But i suggest,

New Arena Ofcourse.
    New titles for PvE Aps like the Pirate King etc.
    New characters please? Hihihi.
    New Genders for the characters.
    New Guild Halls
    Last edited by Psychoism; 08-19-2016 at 12:33 PM.

Error 404 not found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

1) pve kills count in all elite maps
    2) scale and add new npc/token system to arena
    3)add something farmable in elite underhul
    4)less useless furniture updates
    5) give rogues a useful buff soon so they'll quit crying on forums.
    6) make tombs like kraag/watchers/kraken. For glint or underhul maps with higher xp

7) make a new planar type tombs but with mobs from underhul and insane bosses

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Plqgue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ragecx View Post
    New characters please? Hihihi.
    New Genders for the characters.
    Server memory XD

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    5) give rogues a useful buff soon so they'll quit crying on forums.
    You cry?

- New Questline. We already have equipment questline like, nomerite, glinstone, banished (i dont know about equipment questline under level 46, because im new here). Banished is good, hard, worth, and fancy think. But under-mid geared player never reach this side. So? I wish we have jewel/gem/stone quest? Worth enough, under-mid geared player can take a part of this one, for them who grind so harf on this, paid a lot, spent much should get a something worth and pricy enough. right?

The idea of new expansion of map, i miss the line stroy like "a clip before you kick bael in rooknest", underhul? Have no idea where the line story is.. Btw goodjob team. Back to the line story baby..

Worth item to loot. Grinding at km3 is slavery. I choose to run elit, more challenging, even the price of item which i looted like fang, shell, essence of the beast, etc are free falling. Wish at the next expan we get something worth to loot..

Have no idea for housing, im a homeless..

Best regard
    - Fsuryo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Iwas sceptique about The housing system at the beginin but i finally bought some slot for my house and Arcane Legends is based on items so furnitures are a type of items and u can even interact with em (like many other MMOORPG..!) so it isnt a revolution and you find challenge and pleasure to own, farm and collect cool items and why not show em. Its true kraken mines are boring and we need more things but im always happy with last updates nd like everytime.. Patience is the key.. And i dont think ppl "desert" the game. Plus with the number of new player everydays and when you compare other apps, STS are visionary and you can run before this game die.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Next time u make this thread remember to add realistic changes
    Cuz some of these suggestions are just stupid, STG is a company not santa...

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leslietheone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Even though they have been criticized by others. They has little or no real sense of crisis about problems .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

90% of the loot shouldn't be in chests/locks. Items that are of use should drop in maps.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth 2 using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elshaddoll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Imo the game is boring now because there is nothing left to achieve. Almost everyone has an arcane pet and the best equips u could hope for. So theres no point in farming/merching really, what are u even doing that for?
    Believe me the game was much more fun when arcane pets were 10m+ and arcane rings were 80m(i did not have any of those). Atleast i had something to work for but its completely hopeless now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Universalpro View Post
    Imo the game is boring now because there is nothing left to achieve. Almost everyone has an arcane pet and the best equips u could hope for. So theres no point in farming/merching really, what are u even doing that for?
    Believe me the game was much more fun when arcane pets were 10m+ and arcane rings were 80m(i did not have any of those). Atleast i had something to work for but its completely hopeless now.

Agree with you that was such old time
    Farming items together with friends, talk about the arcane prices, showoff to friend when got first arcane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Agree with you that was such old time
    Farming items together with friends, talk about the arcane prices, showoff to friend when got first arcane
    Yup even though some ppl might say ppl with arcane rings owned the game but pvp was much more balanced that time. I used to pvp that time and i pvp now and that was much much better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
    Next time u make this thread remember to add realistic changes
    Cuz some of these suggestions are just stupid, STG is a company not santa...

at least he is trying to do something way dont u go farm some more dummy i was lmao when i saw your kdr 38k+ kills and 3k death

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    at least he is trying to do something way dont u go farm some more dummy i was lmao when i saw your kdr 38k+ kills and 3k death
    Ofc you saw me with that and did u see me last week with 100k/1k?? Or yesterday with 58k/100

I was talking about realistic changes and suggestions, not me. Do u see where im going?
    I was trying to make ppl think 1 more time about their idea and think if it was realistic. Not about my ****ing pvp stats

It was to all this kind of threads, we our share of bad suggestions...one after anothet. Ofc we had some good suggestions but if sts were to find them they had to read through 1000s of bad ones. They dont have anyone whos in the forum looking for the new amazing jurney for AL. They are busy developing the game

When i say bad it could be "remove blood beach" and bad as in unrealistic "make more items, maps, etc....we are bored"
    Sts cannot just make another season in one week, it take month of work to create a map.

I want you all to think of a new map;
    Design the map
    how long should the maps be..
    Design mobs
    how much dmg, ability, how many mobs. How should the ability look like so u can see whats up.
    Now compare them to all the defferent lvl.
    Now look at what kind of bugs that can occur.
    Etc etc
    You simply can't make that happen in 2 days or weeks even if u had a team. Ofc you could but dont expect the same quality. The game is more bout quality content than quantity.

So tell me what have that to do with my pvp stats?
    Personally im all in for seasonal leaderboard, it could make pvp much more active something that i miss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leslietheone View Post
    Ofc you saw me with that and did u see me last week with 100k/1k?? Or yesterday with 58k/100

I was talking about realistic changes and suggestions, not me. Do u see where im going?
    I was trying to make ppl think 1 more time about their idea and think if it was realistic. Not about my ****ing pvp stats

It was to all this kind of threads, we our share of bad suggestions...one after anothet. Ofc we had some good suggestions but if sts were to find them they had to read through 1000s of bad ones. They dont have anyone whos in the forum looking for the new amazing jurney for AL. They are busy developing the game

When i say bad it could be "remove blood beach" and bad as in unrealistic "make more items, maps, etc....we are bored"
    Sts cannot just make another season in one week, it take month of work to create a map.

I want you all to think of a new map;
    Design the map
    how long should the maps be..
    Design mobs
    how much dmg, ability, how many mobs. How should the ability look like so u can see whats up.
    Now compare them to all the defferent lvl.
    Now look at what kind of bugs that can occur.
    Etc etc
    You simply can't make that happen in 2 days or weeks even if u had a team. Ofc you could but dont expect the same quality. The game is more bout quality content than quantity.

So tell me what have that to do with my pvp stats?
    Personally im all in for seasonal leaderboard, it could make pvp much more active something that i miss.

i was revering to go farm dummys and stop ditching people who is trying to give there own opinion And what your definition of a good idee? if you know one then pleas do tell ^^ I would like to READ it so bad And so even if in your opinion his idee was bad.That might inspire someone els.If you dont like there idees then say it normally and then add way you feel so.For my 1st additional languag task we had to write an SA abou respect i can translate and post it for you if you want t