Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Truth About Mages & Mage Stacking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Who ever freaken said mages were weakest class in pvp? We used to be weakest, now we're equal, if zeus could make a mage so can you. Actually forget about PvP do something about PvE farming community is suffering while rich people who open locks cry about PvP problems.
    Sorcerers (you) aren't equal, when one class eliminates the need for another class, that isn't equality. Upcoming videos will prove this. You cannot deny this - this information is mainly for developers to see what happens to a rogue in clash.

Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
    Why so much hate on mages?

Don't forget about warrior stack too?

Why mages loose against rogue in vs?

I accept rogues are weakest in clash situation so they must only be buffed in tdm ctf not overall situation that's my request.

if rogues get buffed which break the rock paper scissor cycle then have fun warriors.

Ps I am never against buffing rogue in a clash or team match situation.
    Hey Yub,

I don't hate mages. They're a fun and useful class. I'm just proving the point of how useless rogues are in clash. Warriors and sorcerers eliminate the need for rogue. Some sorcerers do not want to admit this and prevent rogue from getting the buffs they need, so I made a sorcerer to prove this. Video does not lie, so developers can see for themselves what happens in this situation.

As for warrior stack, it's very possible to beat a warrior stack using a team that is not 4 warriors. I will actually have a YT video going up tomorrow of how mages and sorcerers can work together to beat a team of warriors. The team wasn't a noob team either, but consisting of tanks: Ravagerx, Beatdowns, Youngwezzy, Pinchex. Yes, I agree with you that warrior stack is cheap. However, since class restriction is not a possibility, it is not worth complaining about especially since a well balanced team can overcome a warrior stack.

With that said, I do not want to break the 1v1 combat triangle either.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niixed View Post
    Whatever will convince devs to take this a little more seriously, gf Zeus. The individual player's perspective should be given equal weight to game statistics and community needs, imho.

I still believe the simplest and most logical way to help Rogues is to incrementally buff Rogue damage and armor 1% each per week until a good balance is achieved. If not 1%, how about 0.5%? 0.25%? Whatever would be risk-tolerant. If this type of fix is being disregarded because of a policy, I'd ask the team to please reconsider once more!
    Only armor not damage anymore, rogue already hit so hard

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredystern For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sorcerers (you) aren't equal, when one class eliminates the need for another class, that isn't equality. Upcoming videos will prove this. You cannot deny this - this information is mainly for developers to see what happens to a rogue in clash.

Hey Yub,

I don't hate mages. They're a fun and useful class. I'm just proving the point of how useless rogues are in clash. Warriors and sorcerers eliminate the need for rogue. Some sorcerers do not want to admit this and prevent rogue from getting the buffs they need, so I made a sorcerer to prove this. Video does not lie, so developers can see for themselves what happens in this situation.

As for warrior stack, it's very possible to beat a warrior stack using a team that is not 4 warriors. I will actually have a YT video going up tomorrow of how mages and sorcerers can work together to beat a team of warriors. The team wasn't a noob team either, but consisting of tanks: Ravagerx, Beatdowns, Youngwezzy, Pinchex. Yes, I agree with you that warrior stack is cheap. However, since class restriction is not a possibility, it is not worth complaining about especially since a well balanced team can overcome a warrior stack.

With that said, I do not want to break the 1v1 combat triangle either.
    I personally use all 3 chars and my main is rogue, so no I'm not a crying mage who doesn't want rogues to rule over in clashes again.
    However there is too much attention directed to PvP, no one talks about PvE anymore, STS needs to forget about PvP for a while and focus on making PvE useful and worth our time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vrazicak For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I personally use all 3 chars and my main is rogue, so no I'm not a crying mage who doesn't want rogues to rule over in clashes again.
    However there is too much attention directed to PvP, no one talks about PvE anymore, STS needs to forget about PvP for a while and focus on making PvE useful and worth our time.
    I think someone posted something similar to this and developers stated PvE content is coming and PvP changes/attention has not hindered that.

Anyways, new video up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F9j...ature=youtu.be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts

I agree that PvE issues are a major problem in the game now especially with regards to farming. I would like to see them addressed as a priority. However this should not deter others from giving their views as well as evidence on PvP imbalance. Whether or not one issue deserves priority over another, I will leave it to the devs. They've heard enough from us in my opinion to decide which issue needs to be fixed first *COUGH*fixfarmingpronto*COUGH*

@Zeus, quite compelling evidence in the videos. The team you faced contained quite seasoned players. But would like to see what comes next in the line of small incremental buffs to rogues that STS wants to roll out.
    Why do we fall? So that we can rise again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Safiras View Post
    I agree that PvE issues are a major problem in the game now especially with regards to farming. I would like to see them addressed as a priority. However this should not deter others from giving their views as well as evidence on PvP imbalance. Whether or not one issue deserves priority over another, I will leave it to the devs. They've heard enough from us in my opinion to decide which issue needs to be fixed first *COUGH*fixfarmingpronto*COUGH*

@Zeus, quite compelling evidence in the videos. The team you faced contained quite seasoned players. But would like to see what comes next in the line of small incremental buffs to rogues that STS wants to roll out.
    Yep, I would like to see too but I figured that developers don't really have any real videos of what's going on in game. It's just hearsay and forum posts. I'll keep posting every time I encounter a 2 mage 2 tank clash against a mage tank and rogue clash. So far, I haven't lost one of those types of clashes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How about just buff the razor shield of rouge putting damage reduction (not only in mastery) and it will be base on their dex and also let them have invulnerability for 2sec when cast.. warriors have 3sec and mage have 2sec so it will be fair.. all class now have their own shield.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markseven View Post
    How about just buff the razor shield of rouge putting damage reduction (not only in mastery) and it will be base on their dex and also let them have invulnerability for 2sec when cast.. warriors have 3sec and mage have 2sec so it will be fair.. all class now have their own shield.
    That was the idea but seems STG rejected it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markseven View Post
    Lol why would you want to make rogues mages? Isn't that what created this whole balance issue. No to invulnerability of any form to rogues. And tanks don't have individual invulnerability. Their horn shields the whole team.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I think someone posted something similar to this and developers stated PvE content is coming and PvP changes/attention has not hindered that.

Anyways, new video up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F9j...ature=youtu.be
    I completely agree that rogues need a buff, no arguments there.

But, I don't think that a video of an organised team against a team like that is compelling evidence. For starters the mage in that video (officialmagic) had no idea what he was doing. No covering rogue, didn't even bother trying to aim enemy dps.

Once again, not saying the result would be any different against a better team, but it wouldn't be such an overwhelming loss (0 deaths). Rogues still have a window to get a few kills in if they rejoin fast enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I completely agree that rogues need a buff, no arguments there.

But, I don't think that a video of an organised team against a team like that is compelling evidence. For starters the mage in that video (officialmagic) had no idea what he was doing. No covering rogue, didn't even bother trying to aim enemy dps.

Once again, not saying the result would be any different against a better team, but it wouldn't be such an overwhelming loss (0 deaths). Rogues still have a window to get a few kills in if they rejoin fast enough.
    Yes, nobody disagrees with that. I included this one as a comparison. First video, rogue had cover yet still got farmed. In the second video, there was no cover and it was absolutely brutal.

I want a varied video portfolio so developers can see that it doesn't matter the situation, the outcome is the same. The only thing that changes is how bad the outcome is.

Again, if I've insulted anyone by posting videos with them in it. That's not my intention and I make that perfectly clear in my videos. So sorry to anyone who feels like I am!
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-22-2016 at 03:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Im pretty sure there are a good number of unheard rog names at endgame or team which can break a mage/tank stack.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Why r mages saying they lose to rogue? Skilled mage can win skilled rogue in vs.

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

really? then why rogue was always top since season4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

Rogue with 0 shield = GG in pvp. It's always been the case. It's been getting worse. Mages can pretty much have constant shield.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

It targets the person closest to the sorcerer in my experience.
    Its weird how it works , sometimes it hits closest target , but sometimes the one with lowest hp in range. I often die from a random lighting when im low on hp , even when im hiding behind the tanks.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Maybe giving atleast 2.5% damage reduction per point to razor will help rouges? It wont ruin vs because it will be -1 attack skill , but might provide the survivability you need to survive a clash. With the recent buffs to its duration it will provide decent protection against damage and movement impacting debuffs.

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gouiwaa9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lets agree on that mages are way too OP in both vs and clash these days

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post
    Why r mages saying they lose to rogue? Skilled mage can win skilled rogue in vs.

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk
    Hmm interesting. I agree to disagree on this.

Mage may win if rogue doesn't dodge their auto attacks. But I have seen dodge on top of their head most of the time. Or Maybe that mage was using lifegiver mastery when it was glitched lol.

Yea I am a noob mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Who ever freaken said mages were weakest class in pvp? We used to be weakest, now we're equal, if zeus could make a mage so can you. Actually forget about PvP do something about PvE farming community is suffering while rich people who open locks cry about PvP problems.
    I love you dude..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fsuryo For This Useful Post: