Thread: Challenging Rogues - Sorcerer vs. Rogue Duels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_is_epicgear View Post
    :/ im no genius but if you're trying to prove a point on this issue of mages being op you cant max gear your character and go challenging ppl. Its going to produce bias results. In almost all mmos ive played its gear > skill (what i mean by this is if player 1 has gears such as Zeus does and player 2 has a reasonably priced set of gear, obviously player 1 will have the upperhand. However if you're a bad player then the advantage the gear gives you is wasted).

So what should you do?
    Right, get lvl 56 gear of the same type (ex. Icescale set [you're not going to use that though bcuz its weak, get something that you can find for both mages and rogues that you can say 'ah yes, if i wear this i wont be completely demolished if i go into a random PvP match"]). Grab jewels for your respective classes. No location buffs or both players have them. Now grab a bunch of ppl who know a fair bit about the game mechanics to participate in duels. Be sure that both players play with nekro since nekro is the meta for PvP as i see it and same eggs slotted in it if you choose to slot eggs in. Basically the only variables that shouldn't be the same in the duels are A: player skill (everyone has their own unique playstyle), and B: player class(mage v rogue).

Tbh i don't see the point of this mage v rogue clash. I remember back when i used to play endgame aka "rogue legends". Every now and then a mage would come on the forum and complain abt how under powered their class was. I remember how a lot of players would say things like "mages are meant for pve" or " mages are support class" or " you should make a rogue instead of complaining". And if im honest it's not like mages are what rogues used to be 3 seasons ago.

I might be 100% wrong and everything I've type is complete bs since i don't play endgame anymore. But idc.

OrangeUnicorn
    The rogues I'm fighting are maxed or pretty close to maxed. There will be more videos going up today against maxed out rogues. People say that mages don't win, but tbh, I'm not seeing it at all.

P.S: I'm not maxed out, I'm just full superbs.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-24-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List